• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

oqbvlJU.png

How are people doing this voodoo magic?

Hylian7

Max $400/item

You can't have more than $500 (up for sale + in your wallet)

Other currencies can exceed $400 USD because of the exchange rate

That's what was getting me, damn. I need a way to sell this thing for what it's actually worth then. I was going to do the "Take the Steam $ and never buy a steam game again for a long time" option, but guess that ain't happening as I'm losing at least $50.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Cheers!

Thanks for running this tournament.

Anno

This is the first game where I've ever really felt useful. We were playing 4v3 most of the game but the PA was fed early and we couldn't really man fight her. I had no farm whatsoever for the first 15ish minutes, then started to catch up with some decent early kills and a couple towers. Late game we had no chance fighting whatsoever so I was just trying to keep all three lanes pushed until I got my heart and even then it was dicey. PA eventually overcommitted into a couple buybacks late with none of her own or we would probably have lost.

Still, I actually felt like I did something useful for the team and it was pretty intoxicating. I even got a friend request out of it.Going to watch the replay some to count all of the millions things I did wrong, like give up an early death because my math sucked and I didn't have song to escape after a riptide.

Vaporak

Bad part of the new steam update: Valve, just because I play a lot of dota doesn't mean i'm interested in the legion of crappy F2P games on steam. :/ F2P isn't a genre to be interested in, it's a business model.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
Bad part of the new steam update: Valve, just because I play a lot of dota doesn't mean i'm interested in the legion of crappy F2P games on steam. :/ F2P isn't a genre to be interested in, it's a business model.

This is Volvo pegging you as a cheap/broke gamer.

soooo that's it? or just a couple of minutes now before they update??

it's been 3 months since i last played this game

just bought the techies arcana,announcer and emoticons and that's it

;_; pull me back doto pls ;_;

soooo that's it? or just a couple of minutes now before they update??

it's been 3 months since i last played this game

just bought the techies arcana,announcer and emoticons and that's it

;_; pull me back doto pls ;_;

the page will go up thursday or something and itll be on the test client over the weekend for bugs

then release next week

most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom