• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low Tier
hey i see me.

Maybe I should start ladder climbing again...
jk WoW's a much better game than dota at the moment

G.ZZZ

Holy shit RTZ lol

IyhkXwK.png

EDIT: twitch chat is the greatest thing ever:

Ayesee has never lacked casting talent. Trying to choose his best quote is hard "They're coming right up the gut" or "It's Deja Vu all over again"? Either way it's obvious Ayesee is one of the most refined and analytic Dota 2 casters in the scene right now, communicative and considered, he chooses his words carefully, each sentence a surgically precise description distilling a complex play by play into music to a Dota 2 enthusiasts ears.

Chris R

So wait.

Game 1, VP builds Eblades and wins

Game 2, VP doesn't build Eblades and gets #rekt by jugg?

Not watching so someone fill me in.

Also, I'll need my vods so I can watch my m8 Suma1l when I get home.

Razzer

No but the Ayesee one has slain me pinocchio.gif

Hello I'm Snith, playing my 202143th game on Chen. Even though it's the only hero I play I still suck at it. As a compensation for my lack of skill I am going to buy all support items and gank mid at lvl 2 and fail. Thanks for listening.

Hylian7

Maybe I'm dumb, but I don't get why PA is so good. I never seem to be successful with her, I never know what to build other than BKB 90% of the time.

Anno

This AM, man. Who would've thought that IllidanSR of all people would become some kind of top carry in the West a year or so after VP looked so awkward. VPP can do damage to anyone in the world.

Kard8p3

Rofl now my computer says there are no available connections when I'm on my wifi on my phone right next to it.

I fucking hate Kentucky hillbilly internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom