• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

I would be interested but im like 3.5k(dont really think thats an issue) but I do talk a lot and probably flame as much as heavys sandwich... also I dont have much time for dotes because im on 3 dance teams at the moment

Sorry I got a pm in the meantime and we got our 10th player. team placeholder (need a name) is full for now.

inkls

you know what?
HEY INKLS

STORM SPIRIT SUCKS

3DCOWiE.png

TUSR

Banned
So we were going to make a team. Problem is we're 2 players short. Currently, we need 2 players in the 2.5-3k mmr range that can:

-offlane/support in position 4
-play safelane carry

Its not limited to that and we can grab more than just 2 players up to a cap of 10 total. Optimally anyone that can reliably play more than one role is welcome, but everyone is welcome.

We are mostly looking to 5-stack in cm, maybe do some ranked games as a team when we are confident enough in our abilities. Atmosphere is mostly relaxed and we don't plan on raging/flaming anyone.

We also play on USE, so if you don't have any problem with that feel free to join us.

Steam ids:
-inkls
-Pratfall
-Print Screen

:'(

JambiBum

Complexity vs FireDota is about to start for the America DAC qualifiers if anyone is interested. LD and Merlini are casting

is twitch down for anyone? im just getting a black screen when i try to go to the dota 2 channel listings

Edit: if you have noscript installed, allow ttvnw.net

Anno

Lindsey Stirling with some random tweet asking if people like Dota. Maybe she's involved in the DAC concert? I know her and a few people do concerts at other gaming related events.

Also Blitz cast later today. Love that guy's casting.

G.ZZZ

I DID IT BOYS

kTDtExa.png

Notice the random 1.09 in chat, it is a sign ? Or a conspiracy? May the illuminati be with you.

The road to 5k, with the final sprint those last days, my last game was a roam omni with lvl 1 Degen to annoy a jungle doom, with the help of a lovely gyro support with max rocket first which is now my brother from another mother. We slain those noobs. There's so much greed in pubs lately that you can just pick roamers and kill them. Every axe game you see is a roam/lane axe. The silencer game was another good example because they picked spec/ES + jungle furion. With sile + mirana offlane we killed their lane like 4 times in 5 mins, and the game completely snowballed from there. Finally the jugg game was another good example where axe listened to me (5k give you the power to listen) and went hunger lvl1, came offlane with me, and we killed their shitty greedy lane like 5 times in 10 mins with hunger slow + OoV + spin.
Greed is bad boys.

lmSpzuf.png

Now i can fucking go back to my thesis this may be the year i actually finish a degree instead of quitting right at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom