• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Are the DAC chests still sellable next week after the 8th, or did Valve patch it to make them unsellable till March? Wonder if my money is better placed on levels or to just buy the chests outright, I would likely have to drop another $20 to get all the Chest 1 Immortals.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Any idea of what is going on with blink? Yesterday I played jakiro and it seemed normal.

There is an extra delay. Maybe its valve trying to make bots/scripts/macros not work, a future change that leaked to main by mistake, or something that broke adding support for custom blink effects.

On the AGDQ stream the creators of Battleblock Theatre confirmed an announcer pack within the next 3 weeks.

Nice, wonder how big that announcer will be.

Which likely means it comes out with New Bloom, since it should start around the same time.

It should be noted that -- judging by the way he said it -- that is in no way a firm release date. Don't hold your breath for it, but it will likely come soon.

OD is back.

Not really. It's just that most teams don't let an OD get picked and not have any burst or auto attack damage to murder him quickly (or at least inhibit his ability to stand there and auto for an extended period of time).

EG got outpicked pure and simple. Maybe OD was the last pick? I didn't see. Helluva pick if so.

Hung_real

Not really. It's just that most teams don't let an OD get picked and not have any burst or auto attack damage to murder him quickly (or at least inhibit his ability to stand there and auto for an extended period of time).

EG got outpicked pure and simple. Maybe OD was the last pick? I didn't see. Helluva pick if so.

4th picked

Anno

Think PPD is getting outdrafted hardcore these two games. Worse lategame, worse lanes, maybe a good midgame if you snowball? I dunno. I don't get it.

Think PPD is getting outdrafted hardcore these two games. Worse lategame, worse lanes, maybe a good midgame if you snowball? I dunno. I don't get it.

He's too focused on drafting heroes RTZ couldn't play instead of heroes that will win them the game

Hylian7

It allows him to save Timewalk for getting out. It's saved his life 3 times already.

he just avoided ravage because of it

its not even the first time ee got dagger on void

i want to see this lineup against top tier teams

Sometimes you need two mobility options.

After you said that Lina needs a nerf I'm not sure I'll ever be able to take anything you say seriously.

Assuming he isn't RNGesus with bashes then, where does his damage come from?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

His other items?
His team mates?
Having 4-5 seconds of free auto attacking?

He had MoM, BKB and Bfury iirc. At that point, 2000g worth of damage is a fair trade for perfect chronos/ravage dodging/saving timewalk.

And this is EE we're talking about. He's just very good with Blink Dagger. He gets it on everyone. Blink Drow, Blink Sniper, Blinkz, etc.

Anno

He's too focused on drafting heroes RTZ couldn't play instead of heroes that will win them the game

It's probably a good idea to draft towards your new player, I think that's fine. It's this Chen in a draft that does nothing around it and a lineup with literally nothing after like 30 minutes.

Ke8PJKb.jpg
Who needs damage when you can blink into TWELVE SECONDS OF HARD CC?

outdrafted and outplayed.

who are lv? never heard of them
edit: THE FUCK GG LOL

It's Mushi's team. You've heard of him right. The most versatile player in the East, best player on top 8 TI teams for 3 (maybe 4?) TI's. Arguably still the best mid player in the world. sumail just got schooled by one of the most legendary players in the history of Dota. I hope he took notes.

But yea, PPD got outdrafted hard. His team was behind the 8-ball after character select in both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom