• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

How many games to 5k?

I lost 2 todays boys BabyRage, so 5 off again.

First game as described, 2nd game me and oracle slained but void insisted on chronoing me all the game every fight and we lost BabyRage. Void "dunno how to win" well don't chrono me for starters. 4-10-4 void BabyRage, 14-5-17 and 14-9-6 bot lane couldn't do it.

Ah void was 4.5k BabyRage BabyRage RTZFaec

Razzer

I lost 2 todays boys BabyRage, so 5 off again.

First game as described, 2nd game me and oracle slained but void insisted on chronoing me all the game every fight and we lost BabyRage. Void "dunno how to win" well don't chrono me for starters. 4-10-4 void BabyRage, 14-5-17 and 14-9-6 bot lane couldn't do it.

Ah void was 4.5k BabyRage BabyRage RTZFaec
RTZ ain't gonna appear in front of you by saying that ya know.

Now the hellbear smasher of fortune, there's someone I can hero worship.

Dares

Move over RTZ, there's a new kid in town.

B6m2Z_bCEAARSZG.jpg:large

inkls

So we were going to make a team. Problem is we're 2 players short. Currently, we need 2 players in the 2.5-3k mmr range that can:

-offlane/support in position 4
-play safelane carry

Its not limited to that and we can grab more than just 2 players up to a cap of 10 total. Optimally anyone that can reliably play more than one role is welcome, but everyone is welcome.

We are mostly looking to 5-stack in cm, maybe do some ranked games as a team when we are confident enough in our abilities. Atmosphere is mostly relaxed and we don't plan on raging/flaming anyone.

We also play on USE, so if you don't have any problem with that feel free to join us.

Steam ids:
-inkls
-Pratfall
-Print Screen

Anno

Maybe LV? They're pretty veteran. VPP has an outside chance if Jimmy doesn't Jimmy too much. EG seems like a total wildcard. With them I just hope Sumail can get some good experience against some great mids and hopefully not be too overwhelmed.

So we were going to make a team. Problem is we're 2 players short. Currently, we need 2 players in the 2.5-3k mmr range that can:

-play safelane carry

Its not limited to that and we can grab more than just 2 players up to a cap of 10 total. Optimally anyone that can reliably play more than one role is welcome, but everyone is welcome.

We are mostly looking to 5-stack in cm, maybe do some ranked games as a team when we are confident enough in our abilities. Atmosphere is mostly relaxed and we don't plan on raging/flaming anyone.

We also play on USE, so if you don't have any problem with that feel free to join us.

Steam ids:
-inkls
-Pratfall
-Print Screen
what if im .5k

-play safelane carry

Steam ids:
-inkls
-Pratfall
-Print Screen

I'd join you guys. Steam ID is the same as my GAF ID.

G.ZZZ

-play safelane carry

Steam ids:
-inkls
-Pratfall
-Print Screen

LIES, LIES UNTIL THE VERY END
rage.gif

Jex

-play safelane carry

Steam ids:
-inkls
-Pratfall
-Print Screen
Well I'd would have been interested in playing but I'm unfortunately I'm on EU West.

manfestival

-play safelane carry

Steam ids:
-inkls
-Pratfall
-Print Screen
I would be interested but im like 3.5k(dont really think thats an issue) but I do talk a lot and probably flame as much as heavys sandwich... also I dont have much time for dotes because im on 3 dance teams at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom