• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has been happening to cs go as well

pretty much any major game from blizzard to ea
i mean when you see reddit posts asking for valve to just acknowledge the fact that the servers are shit i just have to ask why

they know theyre bad

they know better than you reddit

theyre trying their best

oh no youre probably right they don't care and will let their most popular game be plagued with issues unless they tell you specifically theyre not that makes sense

maybe this stuff takes time and people should be patient

its not directed at you

just dumb internet masses who whine and beg when valve doesnt tell them the last time robin walker went to the bathroom

Reddit is literally an entire system based on validation, though, so you gotta forgive the kids for wanting attention

upvote if you agree

antigoon

Super late to the party, but just played the new Bloodseeker for my all hero challenge. That AOE nuke/silence is really good.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, we were complaining there was too many tournaments a few weeks ago. Uh, whats next? After Star Ladder is over, I don't see anything on the horizon besides DAC.

You people watching D2L are missing out, this C9 game is great.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Behold, Salt!
http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2rhe1g/fuck_puppey_and_fuck_secret/
laugh.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, we should be seeing C9 in China. Help they enjoy their rest after this is over, since there is nothing on the table for the rest of the month.

EG had a horrible draft that game. What were they thinking.

that's 3 straight games. I've never seen such a bad series of drafting from PPD.

He's either on tilt or drunk. He very rarely gets straight outdrafted. Never mind it happening 3 straight games.

Though I must also admit that it's been happening more often recently.

edit: this commercial with Universe and Fear is so grating.

As much as I loved Aui + EE, this new super aggressive C9 is really fun to watch. Misery's rotations with Lion always result in kills, and NoTail's Wisp play is still friggin' incredible.

In other news: I got a Golden Barb of Skadi! What are the chances that it's worth anything?

So, we were complaining there was too many tournaments a few weeks ago. Uh, whats next? After Star Ladder is over, I don't see anything on the horizon besides DAC.

Lots are coming, they are just scheduling themselves around DAC.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I see you missing those arrows on Bulldonger's strim, Matt.

I fucken see you.

kasane

cant tournaments find a better way of making the viewers not bored during down times

show stats or some shit i don't know

shira

Synergy League LAN final

As much as I loved Aui + EE, this new super aggressive C9 is really fun to watch. Misery's rotations with Lion always result in kills, and NoTail's Wisp play is still friggin' incredible.

In other news: I got a Golden Barb of Skadi! What are the chances that it's worth anything?

None. It'll be worth somewhere between TI3 immortals and TI4 immortals, as they should be less common than TI4 immortals, but more common than TI3's. If you want to sell it, you should sell it as soon as it becomes marketable. That's when the thirsty will be looking to buy at high prices because of limited supply. I'd expect it to settle in the $10-$15 range in the end.

did PPD just get exposed as a fraud?

did he just seem like a drafting genius because rtz and zai carried him?

I legit think he's drunk.

This new EG is half-baked at best...

they better not show up at The Oriental playing like this

rip in pepperoni NA doto if thats the case :(

╭━━━╮╱╱╱╭━╮╱╱╱╭╮╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱╱┃╭╯╱╱╭╯┃┃┃
┃╰━━┳╮╭┳╯╰┳━━╋╮┃┃┃
╰━━╮┃┃┃┣╮╭┫╭╮┃┃┃┃┃╱╭╮
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃┃┃┃╭╮┣╯╰┫╰━╯┃
╰━━━┻━━╯╰╯╰╯╰┻━━┻━━━╯

Status
Not open for further replies.