• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can icefrog relax with the fucking buyback penalties

it costs a shit ton of gold, has a huge cd and you can't farm even if you buy back so it alwways serves the same purpose of defending the base or rejoining a team fight, but then you don't have a way to get into the team fight fast enough

were at a point again where a lot of pro games can go on for a very long time and we have these carries with a ridiculous amount of gold and nothing to do with it

make this shit interesting, make more new items (crimson guard) or exisiting items have multiple functions (butterfly movement speed)

you know what? keep buyback the way it is but make it so if you buyback within 10 seconds of dieing, you have the option to spawn at any points within a 500 radius of the location in which you died in

no

it's good the way it is

maybe make it so you can't gain exp from creep

Horde. We had Pillowknight but he ditched to go raid with some nerds instead. We have 95+ percentile players in all positions, we just need more people to push h imp and mythic >>

To keep this post on-topic: WoW is one of the primary reasons why
ihl2
isnt happening. Blame Milk
crazy.gif
What! I didn't ditch. I'm just running through mythic before you guys get a 20 man together, i'll be there on my druid np.

Mordeccai

plz someone come heal for our WoW guild we'll carry you to 5k party mmr

I'm on Horde, I've pugged my resto druid up to 654 and just can't do it anymore. I would be happy to heal 4 u. Also pugged my DK up to 650.

fast edit: oh, ya'll are trying for mythic imp. I'm not nearly ready for that :lol

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
who am i in warcraft

i kind of see hylian as deathwing trying to bring about the dota and hearthstone cataclysm, so you would be one of the dragon aspects fighting to save the world, and since ur avatar is a qt right now i would probably say like alexstraza

Wok

Omniknight.png

Patch up!

• For the following week, normal All Pick will use the same alternating picking style that is used in Ranked Matchmaking
  • Custom icons for items and buffs are now shown only for the local user
  • Reorganized the following items in Quick Buy: Power Treads, Arcane Boots, Butterfly and Mjollnir
  • Currency exchange rate updates for EUR, BRL and IDR.
  • Dota 2 Asia Championship 2015 - 25 Compendium Points has been renamed to DAC 2015 - 25 Points
  • Effigy Block of Triumph has been added to the bundle of the The International 2014.

Hylian7

Omniknight.png

Patch up!

• [*]For the following week, normal All Pick will use the same alternating picking style that is used in Ranked Matchmaking
  • Reorganized the following items in Quick Buy: Power Treads, Arcane Boots, Butterfly and Mjollnir
  • Dota 2 Asia Championship 2015 - 25 Compendium Points has been renamed to DAC 2015 - 25 Points
  • Effigy Block of Triumph has been added to the bundle of the The International 2014.

Interesting, given this is only for a week it must be an experiment. I kind of like it since it forces people to not do that whole "Wait til 1 second then pick, or wait til after time and ask a teammate to pause the game."

Quesa

Omniknight.png

Patch up!

• For the following week, normal All Pick will use the same alternating picking style that is used in Ranked Matchmaking

Hm. Not sure how this will affect my ability to techies. Doing a suspicious squint irl right now

Low Tier
I'm on Horde, I've pugged my resto druid up to 654 and just can't do it anymore. I would be happy to heal 4 u. Also pugged my DK up to 650.

fast edit: oh, ya'll are trying for mythic imp. I'm not nearly ready for that :lol

nah dude we're 6/7 H. Trying to fill to 20 so we can punch mythic

Also if anyone's actually kind enough to come heal for us, I will indeed return the favor and grind u to 5k eventually. Pillow you are the biggest ditcher in the world dont even lie to yourself
facepalm.gif

Wok

Only six games left before I know my "in-game performance" for all the heroes. It is a bit like the all-hero challenge, I feel like I should unlock an achievement or a trophy of some sort.

G2WEOZ3.png

Chris R

I can heal, but only in the trench (ilvl615) :(

Plus, you probably want a real healer and not a resto shaman :(

That and I can't dedicate hours to raiding like I did back in Vanilla when I was in school

manfestival

Well yeah but what's the point? Having high party mmr just means you have good friends. At least with solo mmr I can see people feeling like they've achieved something.

bro let the man live his life

also I have the same request. someone please boost muh 3k mmr to 4k! I giff mana as kotl in exchange :(

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
is roshan a baby roshan? its wings are far too small for it to be able to fly. maybe the 'cave' it's in is actually a nest built by the mommy roshan.

basically we are all monsters, killing babies for fun.

also this explains where the new roshans come from: the mommy roshan lays them when no-ones looking

after her third baby gets mercilessly slaughtered she leaves him a bit of cheese so that if he gets hurt he has a way to survive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom