• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
if u think about it milkman is kinda like arthas menethil he was a good little boy who tried to make every ot and be the hero and role model that the dota gaf community needed, but then he lost to noblewingz and was disgraced so he sought out wow-mourne for comfort but it devoured his soul like it devoured the souls of so many others and now he's in like northrend banished away from the dota thread in his frozen garrison listening to the whispers of his bot aka nerzhul that he fused with so he could play wow 25 hours a day, but sorry for the digression, he is now planning his return under a new account but will moodyshuffle aka tyrion fordring allow this?

I can't wait to see where Chris metzen takes this

good news guys, chris metzen gave me a preview of his next graphic novel and milkman's final moments:

SxHZdmG.jpg

t0rment

i go in random draft thinking that my team mates will at least know how the game works, but they make bots looks like pro players.

and i got the fucking blink bug, missed an ravage because of it.

or just relax and laugh at the stupid little things in life. People take shit too seriously.

I'm not taking it seriously, nor do I find it funny. To me it's just childish shit that I expect teenagers to find funny. If you're a teenager and find it funny (and otherwise find dick jokes funny and have a hard time saying words like "penis", "condom" or "vagina"), you were the demographic target for his childish humor. But it is what it is.

Please, being twelve is all about swearing like a sailor.

actually...you're right about that. I remember discovering Eddie Murphy Raw back then. Saying any cuss word at all was proper cause for giggling like a school girl, let alone hearing Eddie Murphy go at it.

Chris R

Can I play wow on a MacBook air? Haven't played since cataclysm lol

How old is the MBA? WoW will barely run on my 2011 at native resolution, just wear some ear plugs to block out the jet engine that will start up when you launch the game.

Also, why is there salt inside of the Frozen Throne? Adding salt to ice lowers the freezing point of water, turning your snowy walkway into a snow free paradise in Winter.

I'm not taking it seriously, nor do I find it funny. To me it's just childish shit that I expect teenagers to find funny. If you're a teenager and find it funny (and otherwise find dick jokes funny and have a hard time saying words like "penis", "condom" or "vagina"), you were the demographic target for his childish humor. But it is what it is.

well, if you're asking if I'm that demographic, no I'm not. But I enjoy laughing and don't take myself or much of anything too seriously, so I actually get to laugh at these juvenile little things. If you can't laugh at stupid, basic humour because you're too caught up in not being whatever stereotype you've decided should find it funny, I am sincerely sorry.

Chris R

Well TI dream is dead boys ;_;

edit: maybe not! Might just need to work part time while I'm in Seattle to cover a position. Work conferences overlapping TI suuuuuuuck

shira

Well TI dream is dead boys ;_;

edit: maybe not! Might just need to work part time while I'm in Seattle to cover a position. Work conferences overlapping TI suuuuuuuck

You could try and win that Golden Ticket bullshit that Hotbid suggested.

shira

Just because its free, doesn't mean you can go. People gotta work and keep their jobs and stuff.

Well in that book the kids all got all the candy they could eat for the rest of their lives and Charlie got to own the factory. Spoilers

You going to turn down owning Valve?

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1150347124

This was the first cliff jungle NP I've seen in months...who decided to do it when we had a Doom that would notice it, and a Storm and Clock to deal with it. He claimed his strat was to distract me from the mid so Tiny could "absolutely crush me" by gaining one level as I tried to kill NP on the cliff. He got away with no health, but then I hit 6 and killed him, and then proceeded to be useless all game.

EZ game, wish it was ranked.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1150347124

This was the first cliff jungle NP I've seen in months...who decided to do it when we had a Doom that would notice it, and a Storm and Clock to deal with it. He claimed his strat was to distract me from the mid so Tiny could "absolutely crush me" by gaining one level as I tried to kill NP on the cliff. He got away with no health, but then I hit 6 and killed him, and then proceeded to be useless all game.

EZ game, wish it was ranked.

Dude has a pretty solid winrate, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom