• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
MdeZEsG.jpg

KUNdHDu.png

why does everyone hate valve again? bc of server issues?

because anyone angry enough to want to figure out what's going on already knows why it's happening (DDoS) and how Valve can stop it (not a whole lot afaik), but still want Valve to validate their anger

It's a continuous cycle that reddit perpetuates

EDIT: and Valve doesn't need to ban EE from TI5, they only need to make him play in the qualifiers Kappa

Big Dog

Anyone ever have the bug happen where you cannot type the lowercase 'i' either in game or the console for Dota? After looking it up is seems to be a super old bug that has never been solved. I wish someone could figure out the whole deal behind it. It always happens to me as a game is about to start.

Yes, plenty of times. I have no idea how to fix it, but usually it just goes away on it's own. The first time it happened to me I was like "Eye can't type the letter eye."

Yeah that's a decent idea. I have had no clue what to do when it happens so I just skip the letter in my typing. I was reading some dev forum post from years ago and it was saying that a capital 'I' still works.

Hylian7

Anyone ever have the bug happen where you cannot type the lowercase 'i' either in game or the console for Dota? After looking it up is seems to be a super old bug that has never been solved. I wish someone could figure out the whole deal behind it. It always happens to me as a game is about to start.

Yes, plenty of times. I have no idea how to fix it, but usually it just goes away on it's own. The first time it happened to me I was like "Eye can't type the letter eye."

Hylian7

How were we even supposed to win this game?

Honestly I feel like PA could really use a nerf, but that wasn't the only problem here.

Any attempt to gank this team was pointless. They could escape from everything, I even tried to dive Witch Doctor and he managed to juke me in the trees. I had no space to farm, and lo and behold, despite PA just getting bullied by Psi Blades in lane, she was getting constant tree armors and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to kill her.

Honestly this feels like every game against PA ever. You bully her in lane, then she comes out and crits your face off later regardless. It doesn't fucking matter. You can't get a 10 minute MKB, you're fucked.

Edit: Forgot the DB http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1150723646

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You beat PA by bursting her down with magic, not by rushing MKB.

Learn QoP or Puck or something.

I hear Juggernaut is OP now. Take him mid, ask procarbine for Jugg mid tips.

Falk

that puzzling face
Again, people in this thread are too easily bothered by such small things. If it bothers you, take a programming class and make a plugin that deletes all instances of the word "kappa"

Kappa is the forum equivalent of liking your own facebook posts.

Hylian7

Love when they constantly smoke gank into bane mirana mid and your team just blames you instead of actually helping out or being positive or something. And yes I'm aware I've been an ass in the past and it's somethign I'm working on.

Razzer

Lion is my fave pick vs PA. Burst from finger and a hex that disables her evasion. In fact I almost always try to ensure we have either Lion or SS vs her.

I didn't I think I'd have fun rooting for CIS teams to do well at tournaments, but now I do. Even when they play bad, it's sort of endearing, not just embarassing like when NA/EU teams play badly.

How were we even supposed to win this game?

Honestly I feel like PA could really use a nerf, but that wasn't the only problem here.

Any attempt to gank this team was pointless. They could escape from everything, I even tried to dive Witch Doctor and he managed to juke me in the trees. I had no space to farm, and lo and behold, despite PA just getting bullied by Psi Blades in lane, she was getting constant tree armors and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to kill her.

Honestly this feels like every game against PA ever. You bully her in lane, then she comes out and crits your face off later regardless. It doesn't fucking matter. You can't get a 10 minute MKB, you're fucked.

Edit: Forgot the DB http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1150723646

you didn't farm well and were involved in very few kills, what do you want us to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom