• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

Smite is ok. I took a long break from Dota 2 and tried a few other moba games during that time but didn't enjoy any of them as much as dota so I'm getting back into it.

The arena deathmatch mode in Smite is good fun occasionally but that's about it. Playing that mode with friends is the only reason I'd log into that game again.

shira

cheeky.gif

inkls

the russians understand the comeback mechanics. You cant throw a sizable lead if both sides are constantly fighting and dying. Russian dota new meta.

HR and PR going to China, didn't expect that at all

so Alliance, Na'vi, Empire, VP.P, VP and Team Tinker fighting for last spot. I'd say VP.P vs Empire for that probably

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
is it just me or are the ancient death animations the wrong way around. the radiant fountain ancient is destroyed by the forces of evil, hence, it should collapse into a pit of lava. and the dire ancient is destroyed by the forces of light, hence, it should explode in a burst of radiant energy.

is it just me or are the ancient death animations the wrong way around. the radiant fountain ancient is destroyed by the forces of evil, hence, it should collapse into a pit of lava. and the dire ancient is destroyed by the forces of light, hence, it should explode in a burst of radiant energy.

it's just you.

Razzer

+1

new wave o doto 2 teams. prepare ya butts. shit man, I hadn't even heard of hellraisers until this moment. :O

Artes is very very good. If you heard of Kompas, then this is that team.

Also, Dread is a massively popular Russian streamer, even more so than Dendi sometimes (and Dendi has English fans to draw on), so I can see them building a big fanbase if they do well at DAC and beyond.

Interfectum

Uninstall plz.

TheCrow

Artes is very very good. If you heard of Kompas, then this is that team.

Also, Dread is a massively popular Russian streamer, even more so than Dendi sometimes (and Dendi has English fans to draw on), so I can see them building a big fanbase if they do well at DAC and beyond.

I was wondering if that was the same Dread. Anyway, glad to see Kompas making a name for themselves. Now's their time to shine since the big names(navi and alliance) have fallen off.

Einbroch

Banned
Dota's memes are so much better than League's, I'll give them that. The raw twitch chat experience is also much better. You can't even swear in the League chat. You get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom