• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

fworks.gif

USA USA USA

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think Na'vi has these Wild Cards at the very least. Don't feel like they will do too well in the main event, but I'll be a bit surprised if they don't get though.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
I LOVE earthshaker I wish my gold totem worked though

ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ(_̅_̅_̅FISSURE_̅_̲̅_̅_̅_̅()

BHK3

Banned
I've been maining techies and it's super fun, love the hero. I lose every game because my unranked mmr is literally 1.5k or something and no one uses the space I create, it's still great fun.

Acinixys

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
axe gud hero

*Empowered Jugg/Clinkz/RP is far from being over espcially with such a fast Orchid on Clinkz I think

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
goes to show how little i know about this game i guess
Naga was doing well but Jugg and Clinkz even dying a lot were both out farming the Axe, Venge ruined a couple ganks, and Ember had nothing besides Phase/Ghost Scepter and finally got a BF at 35 minutes.

Too much pressure with a Clinkz / Venge roaming to farm as Ember and then he built defensive on top of that so there's no way they come back into this game now unless we go full ResidentSleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom