• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

tumblr_niwa7b8bST1rsuvwxo1_540.jpg

Can't wait till EE plays Yurnero

On one hand, ten key less.

On the other, rainbow LEDs.

TKL represent

SjowVIF.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
TenkeylessGAF reporting in. Unless you're an accountant ditch that useless shit.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I use spreadsheets a lot (for personal/casual use) so I like my keypad thank you very much.

so jj lin is going to be performing at dac

i have no clue who that is

i asked the chinese people in my office

apparently hes really famous

so thats cool

manfestival

axe needs another immortal. make him the first hero to get a fully immortal set. so LEGIT

Heavys sandvich better be careful if mods are out in full force.

Slardar quickly becoming one of my favorites.. get treads + blink and fight.

Pretty hilarious with a bristle on your team too.. amplify damage and quill spray is no joke.. crazy to see people try to chase the pig down with that debuff on.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I am confused. Does Vlads still count as a unique attack modifier or can i combine it with a Deso?

Vlad's effect is an aura, like WK's lifesteal aura. It stacks with anything except other Vlads.

ViviOggi

Vlad's effect is an aura, like WK's lifesteal aura. It stacks with anything except other Vlads.
Yup, it was never an orb/UAM. Andy Mage used to buy it after Vanguard back in the beta days when he could do whatever the fuck he wanted because no other carry even came close.

Yup, it was never an orb/UAM. Andy Mage used to buy it after Vanguard back in the beta days when he could do whatever the fuck he wanted because no other carry even came close.
And now he buys it either before or after Bfury (depending on how game is turning out) so not much has changed really.

And now he buys it either before or after Bfury (depending on how game is turning out) so not much has changed really.

Almost never see it before BF though, if an AM has to resort to getting Vlads first game is usually over in my experience. The choice is mostly whether you should get it before or after Yasha(and also almost never see Yasha before Vlads anymore though, think it's been proven Vlads speeds up your farm more by giving you more sustain in jungle?).

Fevaweva

I've had 2 games in a row where I was playing a carry (shockingly) and was holding my own but a couple of people over the other side of the map were just feeding incessantly to the dumbest heroes.

One game, Lina of all heroes go incredibly fed which in turn allowed the Pudge to get fed thanks to the stun, whilst in another Gyrocopter got fed until he was able to almost consistently rampage us.

I hate DOTA 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom