• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordeccai

*sigh* that WK sword would be so much better if it was red or green. Blue doesnt fit at all. It's a shame because the sword itself is rad, just totally the wrong color.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Got Serrakura.
ibarBZdgSRPxGD.png
Would rather have Rapiers but it's better than the other junk.

Tieske

Neo Member
that red wk sword was baller though when he was still the king of bone

I think out of all these items the miranda mount is probably the best, not sure what ur all on about

BraXzy

At a quick glance that new style only looks like a color change. That's a bit saddening.

I think I just saw it in a game, it seemed to have some particle effects, it looked better in game than in that shot at least.

Got all of the things from the chest, love the desolators for Weaver, they look sexy. Quite like the Jugg sword but I don't want to lose my kinetic gems from Bladekeeper. Plus the red effect on that sword looks pretty sweet too. Ahh the first world problems of hats.

Ember spirit rapiers look pretty sweet too. Not that mad on the Mirana mount (prefer Dota Cinema's) and the WK sword is just alright, don't really play him though.

Big Dog

So BTS just said in their Twitch chat they won't be keeping the chat in Sub-only mode for DAC. I'm sure this will please a very outspoken group of viewers.
n6uEC8r.png

shira

Can't wait to check out the marketplace in 3 months time so I can get the jugg sword.

!TimeTillDAC
You can buy the chests March 1st
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

In 3 months they will have devalued so much. I don't know why they doing this.

t1422417600z1.png

So BTS just said in their Twitch chat they won't be keeping the chat in Sub-only mode for DAC. I'm sure this will please a very outspoken group of viewers.
n6uEC8r.png

That was so fucking stupid. Good call

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The dis:
firedis.jpg

Also, I made a huge mistake:
extrabooks.jpg

They used the same Promo Image for both the extra points and the book its self :/
samearts.png

shira

Damn, going to miss the first games due to pub trivia. Hope BTS lives up to their name, but knowing China games will start 11:00:01 EST.
Pre-game babble live!
Ih6f6PJ.jpg

http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit

Also, I made a huge mistake:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3496710/Dotapics/extrabooks.jpg[/ig]

They used the same Promo Image for both the extra points and the book its self :/
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3496710/Dotapics/samearts.png[/ig][/QUOTE]
Quck to the reddits.

Get free points and tokens

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, I put a ticket into the Valve thing jigger, now for it to fall down a black hole. I guess I can trade in a week...

Qvoth

just gonna watch navi pr
edit: sniper wtf? lol navi really don't give a fuck anymore do they? just disband for god's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom