• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordeccai

why do I late night doto?

bat rider who doesnt buy blink until 45 minutes in. Invoker with aghanims that only uses tornado and EMP (saw ghost walk twice).

fuck you insomnia!

ViviOggi

God I fucking hate Invokers who do well in the early game, rush Aghs and go on to never utilize the effect once over the entire match

That gold could have been spent on Drums + Force, Orchid, Euls and then some or almost a goddamn Hex

M.D

God I fucking hate Invokers who do well in the early game, rush Aghs and go on to never utilize the effect once over the entire match

That gold could have been spent on Drums + Force, Orchid, Euls and then some or almost a goddamn Hex
I once played with an Invoker who rushed radiance just so he could ghost walk with it all game

G.ZZZ

Randoming a support in 4k games is a recipe for infinite rage and facepalms during the game. I swear those guys are so fucking bad it's impossible jesus christ

Snowdrift

WTF is Bulldog doing if he wants to play at TI5? Neither Alliance or Tinker are going to qualify if they keep rotating rosters. He has a better shot at qualifing by playing offlane with Alliance. Neither team deserves a direct invite.

Ianan

Didn't get the Tidehunter Immortal :(. Does anyone want to trade the Tidehunter immortal weapon for the Golden Barb of Skadi?

EDIT: Just realised they are non-tradeable yet fuuuuu

shira

ok, now how does this fucking laptop work
B8c1TiJIAAA4E_S.jpg:large

Didn't get the Tidehunter Immortal :(. Does anyone want to trade the Tidehunter immortal weapon for the Golden Barb of Skadi?

proc rate is very low

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Lol, hooking up a mechanical keyboard to laptop.

Maximal nerdery I approve.

Haly

So troll's probably getting nerfed in 6.84 if these games are any indication.

Demoli

I've been saying Jugg was reaching critical mass for a while. Pros just take ages to pick up new heroes unless they are massively imbalanced.

Didnt see Axe becoming more than a publord tho, specially when at the time magic damage like SWM was all the rage.

Haly

On one hand, ten key less.

On the other, rainbow LEDs.

abunai

I did the same thing while studying abroad last summer.
60% keyboards are the perfect size to sit on a 13"

it's snowing 15cm overnight apparently, hoping for a DAC-snowday tomorrow. Not that I did much work today.
facepalm.gif

DrPizza

Banned

Weird, I opened five chests and got the Tidehunter immortal twice.

I'd like a golden Skadi, but the non-tradability is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom