• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ink4n3

Settings --> Extensions --> Update Extensions Now (should be on the top rightish)

Edit: You need the "developer mode" box ticked in.

Found it, thanks!
horse.gif

Calidor

I am trying to get better at Oracle but I fail to make a big impact besides protecting my carry, lane presence and roaming potential are kinda meh.

I still think VS, WD or Silencer have way more impact
7F95BB4BAE8F633AEEF7CB242EA3D4B2BF13B413

I am trying to get better at Oracle but I fail to make a big impact besides protecting my carry, lane presence and roaming potential are kinda meh.

I still think VS, WD or Silencer have way more impact
7F95BB4BAE8F633AEEF7CB242EA3D4B2BF13B413

meh dude, go dps oracle

fate's edict enemy carry, dps his/her ass in nanoseconds. ;))))

Quesa

I wonder how WW will work in the current pro environment. Right now ganking supports are the fotm, and WW isn't a big early game ganking hero since her biggest nuke requires multiple enemies to really work. Q might be the build people go to because being slowed for 6 seconds from afar would be a better setup for kills than a nuke requiring creeps/allies who could turn the gank around. And with illusion carries falling out of favor, she's going to be really dependent on her ult to get her combo going. I could be completely off base though.

manfestival

shira

Does Na'vi pay well, they seem to have a pretty easy time poaching players. Shame they are breaking up, I think the current roster could of shaped up to be the best in CIS with some more practice.

ZeroGravity has ties to the Russian mafia.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Likely just wrong, but this sounds more like Sing and Bulldog kicked the entire team rather then leaving.

Or maybe the new management of GGA just found Tinker was a waste of cash.

I love how you still gave the "No Picture Available" guy a swim cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom