• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1SSY

So I just have to win 60 games as CM in a month to get a Gold Hoof? Ez.

Don't you just need to own the arcana and win games on any hero for the 25 points. That increases for having more people in the party with the arcana.

Actually that is not even correct. You get 100 for owning and winning but it doesn't say you have to play CM. You get an extra 25 for other people on your team having it.

Just pushed the update to the Google Dashboard, will update the pup image with a transparent one later.

rxOHnpT.png

So tired of Axe. Rightclick somewhere, let the hero play himself. Win.
Together with Slark and Jugger the most annoying shits in this entire game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Milk, we're getting that new thread right? Because moody had to do it last time so surely you've been spending the last few months improving the new OP.

MILK PLEASE. DON'T LET US DOWN AGAIN.

shira

Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back
cBj1LTf.png

Thanks matt this is gonna get a lot of use

Kard8p3

Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back Team can you TP back
cBj1LTf.png

Annie r u ok

R u ok Annie

Conceptor

aaaaaaaa won a game as Wyvern where we were down against Megas for like 20 mins yaaaaa.

its fun making enemy carries kill their supports

First crucible prediction ✓
Carried Witch Doctor against a Wyvern who didn't really know what to do. Hoping I can get another two right in pub games.

What to pick for EZ Wyvern counters?

only the people that cared about getting better with him kept playing him

Pretty much. Playing him also relies a lot on your allies knowing wtf his spells do, which makes him even harder to play at low tier pubs.

Its also why i am still mad that my last oracle game just vanished off the face of the planet for no good reason :(

Vaporak

Pretty much. Playing him also relies a lot on your allies knowing wtf his spells do, which makes him even harder to play at low tier pubs.

Its also why i am still mad that my last oracle game just vanished off the face of the planet for no good reason :(

I don't think that's what he means. When I saw that link posted earlier there was a 5% jump in winrate for today, but now it's settled back down into the normal range. Probably some bug that was quickly fixed between the WW and oracle interactions.

When you win a game and 4 players on the other team fail their predictions and get a gem. Feels almost as good as the denials in the Phantom event.

Just pushed the update to the Google Dashboard, will update the pup image with a transparent one later.

rxOHnpT.png

What is this and how can I use it?

I don't think that's what he means. When I saw that link posted earlier there was a 5% jump in winrate for today, but now it's settled back down into the normal range. Probably some bug that was quickly fixed between the WW and oracle interactions.

oh. Yeah I misunderstood. its probably a bug like you said.

I think this might not be the best place to ask but I heard the newest HotS patch was widely disliked for some reason, so does anyone have any details?

inkls

I think this might not be the best place to ask but I heard the newest HotS patch was widely disliked for some reason, so does anyone have any details?

I heard blizzard had a bunch of nerfs that werent listed in the patch notes unless you datamined it.

And apparently nerfs to already weak heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom