• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

cBj1LTf.png

Madouu

What I don't get is why he didn't just try and use his Reality Rift to get down.

He was trying really hard to grab someone on the left side of the cliff but 700 range makes a CK sad (I don't think he had vision on the SF illusion in the pit), you can see him stutter step at the beginning, probably casting reality on an out of range unit. Then spectre ulted and he kind of panicked.

The furious pinging is actually mine (yellow), I was telling my team that he was stuck on the cliff. BKB was celebratory to avoid getting reality'd in case raze didn't kill him but in hindsight I should've just repelled myself.

I am curious to see what happens with the community when a tremendously overpowered hero like Arc Warden gets added and his pub winrate is around 40%.

Kard8p3

so now that we have different maps (winter/rainy/etc) what are the chances the new bloom map gets released as one? cause I like it better than the default tbh.

EDIT: matt can you do a dota 2 emoticon thing for firefox?

Randdalf

so now that we have different maps (winter/rainy/etc) what are the chances the new bloom map gets released as one? cause I like it better than the default tbh.

EDIT: matt can you do a dota 2 emoticon thing for firefox?

The weather effects arent different maps, they're just particle effects and colour correction on top of the original map. New Bloom is an entirely different map, and Source doesnt support players on different maps on the same server, everyone has to be on the same map. Essentially, the chances are zilch.

Oreoleo

Watched some games to see Wyvern's skills and everytime she is on the losing team.

We found a good combo with Axe and Phoenix. Axe can still helix when in Wyvern's ice heal thing and use alt after Axe's call wears off for max disable.

Wyvern's ult is a good counter to Meepo too when his clones are grouped up. Was getting the targeted meepo down to about ~30% hp without anyone else focusin it.

GorillaJu

Craziest base race game... Smoked (as CM) with my teams Jugg up to their ancient and finished it while our Omni with refresher Aghs sat in our fountain to hold off 4 of them.

Our Jugg was fucking awful and I was shit talking him for getting Deso over MKB but it was that Deso that was able to kill off the ancient.

We found a good combo with Axe and Phoenix. Axe can still helix when in Wyvern's ice heal thing and use alt after Axe's call wears off for max disable.

Wyvern's ult is a good counter to Meepo too when his clones are grouped up. Was getting the targeted meepo down to about ~30% hp without anyone else focusin it.

Nice info!
Tried WW and she's fun to play. I like encasing allies on ice. Haha.

TheRed

I like Winter Wyvern, reinstalled just to try her and played a bunch yesterday. And my mmr went up a lot! only loss I got with her was with my team throwing super hard. Plus CM is just awesome with the arcana love having the puppy following, I will spam these two heroes when I play more of this patch. Now back to school.

16331465190_0856eafaea_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom