• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

What happen if Axe does berserker and ww does her ultimate? (both on the same team)

Just tested it:

If Axe uses BC BEFORE WW ulti = enemy teamsmates keep attacking axe.*
If Axe uses BC AFTER WW ulti = enemy team keeps attacking WW target.**

LC Duel > WW ulti, enemy ally that is dueled will fight LC always.

CW Return passive works against his team.

Axe doesn't seem to spin when affected by WW's ulti regardless of the attacker.

edit: * When BC runs out the allies will attack the WW target
** when WW ulti runs out and BC duration didn't run out the enemies will start to attack axe like in regular BC.

Radec

gross, he's still breathing.
EEFA0F30A8394E6F9384B23FBABCE81577D837D0

One of the best goddamn hats created in Dota 2.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/news/19512-mousesports-goes-black

mousesports goes Black

Roster
Germany Florian 'PaisY' Schmedes (Manager)
Norway Vizar 'twiSta' Zymberi (Captain)
Netherlands WehSing 'SingSing' Yuen
Netherlands Alaan 'SexyBamboe' Faraj
Germany Georg 'Fire' Krug
Germany Dominik 'Black^' Reitmeier

"Posted by Dexter "kurtcos" F 2 years, 40 weeks ago "

I liked your Stag Beetle post more tbh.

After DAC I'd be shocked if Bone7 wasn't kicked, but then again the logic of kicking Aui over Bone7 was always weird to me

Aui and Pieliedie weren't really 'proactively' kicked by envy, Notail and Misery sort of fell into his lap so he had the choice to take them or leave them. There was/is no one who could replace Bone7 asking to join C9, so Envy can't really replace him until he finds someone, and two months ago he didn't see any performance our attitude issues.

To me Envy seems to value attitude and communication more then pure results, which is why has kept Bone7 around. But in reality, C9 tends to perform just as well if not better with standins for Bone.

Demoli

According to the wiki, WW's ult has priority over Axe's call. LC's duel has priority over both of them. Best to space out the casting of those spells.

WW's ult is technically a stun so that's working as intended, no?

Axe always spins, regardless of the situation. He spins when hexed, when stunned, when even chrono'd and black hole'd. Maybe the one exception is Aghs Doom, but even then i doubt it.

manfestival

How would you guys feel about Black being on C9 (And Envy Not being kicked):
https://twitter.com/BlackDotA2/status/566151328389267457
would make me more interested in C9

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/news/19512-mousesports-goes-black

mousesports goes Black

Roster
Germany Florian 'PaisY' Schmedes (Manager)
Norway Vizar 'twiSta' Zymberi (Captain)
Netherlands WehSing 'SingSing' Yuen
Netherlands Alaan 'SexyBamboe' Faraj
Germany Georg 'Fire' Krug
Germany Dominik 'Black^' Reitmeier
this is awesome! awww yissss wehsing

Aui and Pieliedie weren't really 'proactively' kicked by envy, Notail and Misery sort of fell into his lap so he had the choice to take them or leave them. There was/is no one who could replace Bone7 asking to join C9, so Envy can't really replace him until he finds someone, and two months ago he didn't see any performance our attitude issues.

To me Envy seems to value attitude and communication more then pure results, which is why has kept Bone7 around. But in reality, C9 tends to perform just as well if not better with standins for Bone.

Yeah N0tail and Misery probably wanted to join as a support duo, I just remember Misery seeming pretty good on the offlane with Secret. No idea what kind of synergy N0tail would have with Aui though

Oreoleo

Axe always spins, regardless of the situation. He spins when hexed, when stunned, when even chrono'd and black hole'd. Maybe the one exception is Aghs Doom, but even then i doubt it.

I can't tell if you're being serious. This seems totally backwards to me (well except Chrono now that it doesn't disable passives). Note that I am terrible at Axe and never play him.

gross, he's still breathing.
EEFA0F30A8394E6F9384B23FBABCE81577D837D0

In the dungeons of Devarque, a vengeful wizard lay in shackles, plotting his escape. He shared his cell with a gibbering creature known as N'aix, a thief cursed by the Vile Council with longevity, so that its life-sentence for theft and cozening might be as punishing as possible. Over the years, its chains had corroded, along with its sanity; N'aix retained no memory of its former life and no longer dreamt of escape. Seeing a perfect vessel for his plans, the wizard wove a spell of Infestation and cast his life-force into N'aix's body, intending to compel N'aix to sacrifice itself in a frenzy of violence while the mage returned to his body and crept away unnoticed.

Instead, the wizard found his mind caught in a vortex of madness so powerful that it swept away his plans and shattered his will. Jarred to consciousness by the sudden infusion of fresh life, N'aix woke from its nightmare of madness and obeyed the disembodied voice that filled its skull, which had only the one thought: To escape. In that moment Lifestealer was born. The creature cast its mind into dungeon guards and soldiers, compelling them to open locks and cut down their companions, opening an unobstructed path to freedom while feeding on their lives. Lifestealer still wears the broken shackles as a warning that none may hold him, but on the inside remains a prisoner. Two minds inhabit the single form--a nameless creature of malevolent cunning, and the Master whose voice he pretends to obey.

fyi.

This is what happens when you make me redo your team page again and you come up with a stupid name like that.
confirmed new liquid team?
Likely just wrong, but this sounds more like Sing and Bulldog kicked the entire team rather then leaving.

Or maybe the new management of GGA just found Tinker was a waste of cash.

I love how you still gave the "No Picture Available" guy a swim cap.

Isn't the team staying with GGA without sing and bulldog?

If anything those two have a career with streaming and probably don't even have to play for a professional team to make a living off DOTA

shira

confirmed new liquid team?

Isn't the team staying with GGA without sing and bulldog?

If anything those two have a career with streaming and probably don't even have to play for a professional team to make a living off DOTA

Really, people are going to be paying singsing a year from now?

That guys washed up.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Does anyone else enjoy going travels first if you have the farm

Eh, not really, I rather have a blink on most heroes.

I think WW's ult really does stop it, because Icefrog couldn't get Spin to damage the correct team under its effect in Dota 1. Its like the one thing hard coded to do it.

geetec

Neo Member
Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here but I've seen "slahser's way" videos posted and discussed once or twice. For those of you that haven't seen his latest video he's asking for some support, if anyone's interested here's the patreon page.
Help a brother out.
highfive.gif

Some of you might want to check out the rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom