• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

cBj1LTf.png

This caster destiny was to cast this game, it just fits so perfectly into this match isn't even funny, made this whole mess entertaining. VOLVO you better make him the official caster for TI 5.

I can safely say I'll never throw as hard as that.

did they throw, though? I don't think they did. The game went longer than a Chen can stay relevant (50+ minutes), so it was 4v5 and SFZ had more carry. Most of the time if you have more cores in a game that goes 50+ minutes, you have the advantage so long as you don't get mega'd. C9 tried about 15 different ways to break that base. they simply didn't have the damage output to kill everyone and deal with their buybacks. They threw everything but the kitchen sink at SFZ.

edit: Jacky getting caught out did end the game for C9. So I guess they did throw their chance.

SFZ(?) had so much better teamfight that C9 couldn't possibly win a fight anymore(they lost every one), the only reason they were the ones trying to win was because SFZ already lost 2 rax and couldn't leave their base, but they were way stronger.

did they throw, though? I don't think they did. The game went longer than a Chen can stay relevant (50+ minutes), so it was 4v5 and SFZ had more carry. Most of the time if you have more cores in a game that goes 50+ minutes, you have the advantage so long as you don't get mega'd. C9 tried about 15 different ways to break that base. they simply didn't have the damage output to kill everyone and deal with their buybacks. They threw everything but the kitchen sink at SFZ.

edit: Jacky getting caught out did end the game for C9. So I guess they did throw their chance.

They could've easily waited for buybacks to come off cooldown, but they had too many ants in their pants.

Yeah was never going to be easy for them to end it, but Envy definitely did lose them the game, no idea why he was in that position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom