• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPizza

Banned
I don't think this would be enough. If you're TPing out on Huskar and he hasn't Life Breaked already, you're probably dead regardless if he stops your TP or not.

I don't think it would be enough, but there were several situations in that match where Huskar was wailing on people who were TPing and had no way to stop it, with Life Break still up.

I don't think such a change would make him a top tier pick, but it would shore up a weakness without making him into a monster.

I don't think this would be enough. If you're TPing out on Huskar and he hasn't Life Breaked already, you're probably dead regardless if he stops your TP or not.

That's only late game and situations in which you TP right in front of his face. I saw at least one situation in that game in which Huskar couldn't do shit because the TP was already almost over.

Hylian7

What a joke....Oh man.

The fact that they defend this under the guise of "seeing how you work under pressure" is pure bullshit. They did something like that in my interview for my company I work at, and you know what? The questions were actually FAIR AND REASONABLE. I didn't have all the answers perfectly, and that was okay. We discussed it afterward and they said part of it is designed to see how you are under pressure. Here I am, working at that company and I love it.

Throwing a mountain of a "coding test" like that at you is hardly fair, nor practical for the company.

bbd23

Why watch C9 level stuff when I can just watch C9?

imGySv00U5kze.jpg

From Urban Dictionary:

Kokie:
"The South african slag for what you pommies call "felt tip pens""

Pommie:
"A derogatory word used to refer to a Brit, derived from the acronym POME (Prisoner of Mother England)."

I never build urn on Phoenix. It's a waste of a slot on her. Tranqs>Midas>Euls>Usually Halberd depending on opponents>whatever else, sometimes dagon for fun. I used to go mek instead of euls but mek uses too much mana on Phoenix and euls is just too good now. I can easily solo kill most supports once I hi 3/4 and once I get the euls I can kill most any other hero solo.

How do you use eul's on phoenix specifically? Set up a guaranteed fire spirit hit? Stop tps? Purge silence from yourself?

JambiBum

How do you use eul's on phoenix specifically? Set up a guaranteed fire spirit hit? Stop tps? Purge silence from yourself?
Never for a spirit hit. I usually don't miss those since I've played her so much. I use it to stop tps, purge silences, or to give myself more time for nova. If i'm trying to solo kill a carry specifically I'll hit them with spirits, euls them, and as soon as I euls I'll start the nova. That way it gives me more time for the nova to pop and less for them to hit it. Unless someone just has crazy farm I can solo kill most people unless I screw it up.

The secret why shibes are the best dogs:

They look the most like cats. Cats are better than dogs.

Also milkman flaked on our scrim, that has to be worth at least 2 strikes yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom