• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

delete this
and remember to buy the summit 3 compendium please

Jokes aside at least Vulcun is legal

Dota 2 Lounge is LITERALLY gambling for kids. Im extremely surprised they haven't been cracked down on, seeing as that site and its sister CSGO Lounge are dealing with tens of thousands of dollars of bets every day

ads for """"gamers"""" are often stupid as fuck
see ads for "pro gaming 1337 gaming gear", it's kind of the same with all that flashy shit, cheap dubstep and some unknown pros sucking the dick of the constructor to get a few hundred bucks
not to mention those animated things with super heroes and such for gigabyte (pretty recent), geez.

But hey it works, and it's often pretty funny in a (bad) way so I don't mind too much

Acinixys

ads for """"gamers"""" are often stupid as fuck
see ads for "pro gaming 1337 gaming gear", it's kind of the same with all that flashy shit, cheap dubstep and some unknown pros sucking the dick of the constructor to get a few hundred bucks
not to mention those animated things with super heroes and such for gigabyte (pretty recent), geez.

But hey it works, and it's often pretty funny in a (bad) way so I don't mind too much

Hey Birds( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

This VG game is giving me a heart attack. VG pls.
iceburn.gif

ur cheap m8

Would be nice if they calculated and displayed your average game time by day (I'm too much of a lazy ass to do it)
fake-edit : oh well, 1.8 hour per day. Seems.. decent but far from the truth hah

Hylian7

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Games owned: 46
  • Games not played: 12 (26%)
  • Hours on record: 5,511.6h

4,842.3 of those hours played are Dota

Thanks Gaben

ur cheap m8

Would be nice if they calculated and displayed your average game time by day (I'm too much of a lazy ass to do it)
fake-edit : oh well, 1.8 hour per day. Seems.. decent but far from the truth hah

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561197999607149/

Get on my level.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
when everybody on c9 fed to that early teamfight except for undying who didn't even TP in

i think that's when c9 lost this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom