• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

Sick of Dota?

Here are 3 EU Heroes of the Storm beta keys so you can play it instead

RNPG6Z-6KMK-HH7WP8-TBCR-RGVTBC

76HWXH-MJZP-467HY7-RN6Z-24FDHG

FFETTG-HDYY-JF9DC6-BND9-87HHWV

Please comment if you take one

I was about to be sad that I missed this till I saw EU

So artoozy was playing DP last night and he thought Crimson guard blocked his ult....

Too bad he isn't 4k or he would know everything about doto :(

shira

So artoozy was playing DP last night and he thought Crimson guard blocked his ult....

Too bad he isn't 4k or he would know everything about doto :(

zyori tier
facepalm.gif

DrPizza

Banned
It's one of the skills that deal physical damage that are unaffected by damage block.

Also damage block is never percentage, it's always a flat number.

Bristleback is percentage, and if there's a difference between "damage reduction" and "damage block" I'm not sure what it is. I guess you don't see the numbers when it procs?

What if icefrog has an mmr of 1k but has more game knowledge than all the 3-6k players combined, would people still say low mmr players have no say?

Volodja

Bristleback is percentage, and if there's a difference between "damage reduction" and "damage block" I'm not sure what it is. I guess you don't see the numbers when it procs?
BB is not damage block. Damage block is a specific term in Dota 2 that defines abilities or items that provide a flat reduction of physical damage from attacks (meaning actual attack commands from heroes or creeps) and some physical damage abilities with varying chances.
So Stout Shield, Poor Man's Shield, Vanguard, Crimson Guard (and the active) and Kraken Shell.

What BB has is Damage Reduction, which is global (meaning for all types of damage) and Damage Reduction abilities are always percentage based except for Living Armor.
The abilities are Living Armor, aghs Burrowed Time, Bristleback, Overcharge, Mana Sheild, Ghostship and Dispersion.

TUSR

Banned
Tomorrows games(PST/EST):

• Morton's Trenchers vs. Team Audrey Sun. 10am/1pm
  • Team EgoOne vs. Extranormal Gentlefish Sun. 11am/2pm
  • GAF Titans vs. Fist Full of Meerus Sun. 11am/2pm
  • Team Lunaifu vs. Team Eurocleave Sun. 11:30am/2:30pm
  • The Ginyu Force vs. Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls Sun. 12pm/3pm
  • It is all Ogre vs. 2 Ogres 1 Club Sun. 12pm/3pm
  • BRULE'S EUL'S vs. Cobra Kai Sun. 3pm/6pm

I am IceFrog and my mmr is 1.3k

***5 easy hooks for $0.99***

I need this in Dota so bad - but they need to be applicable to allies.
"Here cyka Pudge. You can hit those hooks on 400 ping now."
What the fuck is this? How hard is it to do a fatality? It's not like you have to do a fucking pretzel motion.

traveler

Not Wario
Accidentally dropped this in inhouse; meant to ask in here instead:
I've been totally out of the loop on the game since TI4 and have no idea what the current meta is like- what would be a good recent tourney to watch to catch up on it?

shira

Accidentally dropped this in inhouse; meant to ask in here instead:
I've been totally out of the loop on the game since TI4 and have no idea what the current meta is like- what would be a good recent tourney to watch to catch up on it?

HAHA HOHO
highfive.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom