• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

EWmof.gif
Position 2 Chen
p0QHO.gif

kionedrik

Pheonix is one of the best offlaners currently available in CM.

She has the power to harass the safelaner or supports and at the same time farm, she can solo kill any farmer or support at level 3, has a good escape and a great early and mid game ulti.

Acinixys

Pheonix is one of the best offlaners currently available in CM.

She has the power to harass the safelaner or supports and at the same time farm, she can solo kill any farmer or support at level 3, has a good escape and a great early and mid game ulti.

Also she only needs levels to fight, not items.

So you can afk in the offlane soaking XP and then get easy kill when you hit 6

kionedrik

Also she only needs levels to fight, not items.

So you can afk in the offlane soaking XP and then get easy kill when you hit 6

I didn't mention that because that's a standard condition for any offlaner, but you're completely right.

I'd say she only needs Tranqs and Urn, but those are very basic items that are easily within reach of an offlaner by min 5-10 (depending on the safe lane config)

DrPizza

Banned
I didn't mention that because that's a standard condition for any offlaner, but you're completely right.

I'd say she only needs Tranqs and Urn, but those are very basic items that are easily within reach of an offlaner by min 5-10 (depending on the safe lane config)

Fast Midas is good for Phoenix, too, to level up the egg. Midas -> Radiance -> Shiva's, to protect the egg as much as possible. Position 1 Phoenix, obv.

JambiBum

I never build urn on Phoenix. It's a waste of a slot on her. Tranqs>Midas>Euls>Usually Halberd depending on opponents>whatever else, sometimes dagon for fun. I used to go mek instead of euls but mek uses too much mana on Phoenix and euls is just too good now. I can easily solo kill most supports once I hi 3/4 and once I get the euls I can kill most any other hero solo.

Acinixys

I REALLY WISH they would turn off the ingame music

They leave it just loud enough that i can barely hear it and its annoying as hell

kionedrik

I never build urn on Phoenix. It's a waste of a slot on her. Tranqs>Midas>Euls>Usually Halberd depending on opponents>whatever else, sometimes dagon for fun. I used to go mek instead of euls but mek uses too much mana on Phoenix and euls is just too good now. I can easily solo kill most supports once I hi 3/4 and once I get the euls I can kill most any other hero solo.

Urn is a situational item. Depending on the enemy composition, the extra hp from urn and the charges can make a big difference.

I like to get Shivas asap on her.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
this is just the most frustrating kind of game to lose. when you can win two or three teamfights in a row but you lose a lane of rax doing it. it feels like you're fully dependent on their fucking up to win

Hylian7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom