• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
with tinker upbots, five man. With aghs by alch
invisibility.gif

Or IO relocate
gCc6t4h.gif

Shadow demon buff pleases me.

-Demonic Purge Aghamin's Scepter upgrade now applies Break (disabling passive abilities)

PA pickers sure are gonna have fun this patch.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
He definitely needed the anti-kite power instead of just more straight damage.

it purges debuffs on use, that's a pretty big anti-kite mechanism

This patch looks insane (in a good way). My only gripe is at first glance I think Octarine Core is ridiculously fucking overpowered. We'll have to wait and see, but it gives insane stats and two insane passives. You can flat out remove one of the two passives and it would still be a good item. Imagine if heart suddenly gave the 35% evasion from bfly as a bonus secondary passive effect.

Hylian7

One thing I really like in particular in this patch, that it's great to see Valve and IceFrog take more advantage of, is use things that are now possible thanks to not being restricted to WC3. Examples of this are clicking the Chilling Touch buff to remove it, and swapping the observer and sentry wards.

Well, we wanted rat? Natures Prophet is probably going to be very popular again.

And there seem to be a few more items that are better suited to strength carries, but I still think Armlet could have used a bit more of a buff. 10 extra attack speed and a very slightly buffed armlet toggling makes it sound to me it still isn't really worth it.

But good patch, we'll see how the new items work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom