• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

this patch is insane, so many new items and they all sound so great

all those aghs changes

icefrog its too much, I can't handle all this change

Moment of Courage counterattack chance from 16/18/20/22 to 25%
Moment of Courage lifesteal from 20/40/60/80% to 55/65/75/85%
Moment of Courage cooldown from 0.9 to 2.7/2.1/1.5/0.9

So can she jungle nicely or not? The cooldown at early levels tells me otherwise but idk.

x3r0123

Octarine Core
Passive: Cooldown Reduction - Reduces all cooldowns by 25%

Passive: Spell Lifesteal - Restores health for a percentage of any damage dealt from spells. 25% from heroes, 5% from creeps

wtffffff

rexor0717

Battle Lina is going to be so real.
DsrA6Kc.gif

So wait... hero 1 inside of naix inside of hero 2?

Surprise Motherfucker!

I can't wait for all the level 1 alcs with greevil's greed trying to get bounty runes

First bloods for days.

KingKong

I seriously can't even picture what Dota's going to be like now, some of the heroes are just going to be insane with all these new items, there will probably be a balance patch reaaal quick

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
I seriously can't even picture what Dota's going to be like now, some of the heroes are just going to be insane with all these new items

They are all super expensive (the crazy ones, at least), and there is less gold available in the game now. Early game gets more brutal, late game gets more brutal.

Big Dog

With this increase of value for team fights I would assume the idea was to help make the viewer experience better. By lowering the amount of early game gold it will hopefully force teams into fighting and getting more valuable kills to gain an edge. More fights = more interesting games could still go wrong though.

JC Sera

They die on a timer, and do shit damage.

He has too much dumb shit going for him. Amazing stats gain, almost infinite scaling, anti-fun ultimate, and now he has a slow for ganks at the cost of no disable.
Do you think he would get lifesteal from the octarine on his pure damage right clicks?
Lurker nyx gives me the Starcraft feels
Its actually a cut Sand King/Weaver ability which I think is cool

Honestly. Riki is in a pretty damn good position.

Silence doesn't disable his invisibility, SMOKE AFFECTS TURNRATE LMAO, Silver Edge gives him attack speed and gives Break to disable passives like PA's evasion.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Tinker back with upgraded BoTs?

I don't know, I don't think Tinker would really want them that much. Its a pretty minor increase to utility for 2k gold that he could get. Maybe a good ultra late game pick up once he is 6 slotted.

Tinker back with upgraded BoTs?

Wat? farm an aghs for your carry and cast it on them, giving them real six slot potential

Its amazing, but I don't think its enough to make him not have a 40% win rate.

shira

I don't know, I don't think Tinker would really want them that much. Its a pretty minor increase to utility for 2k gold that he could get. Maybe a good ultra late game pick up once he is 6 slotted.

Every game is going to be rat base race.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
\
Wat? farm an aghs for your carry and cast it on them, giving them real six slot potential

If you are at the point where the enemy Alchemist can just casually farm Aghs to give to his team, then you've probably already lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom