• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come I don't have those voker emoticons?
huh.gif

6.84 nerfed chrome users ;_;

kionedrik

A question regarding Alch and aghs:

Does aghs use an inventory slot once it is consumed on an ally or does it simply create a buff on the target hero?

G.ZZZ

Has anyone tried LC jungle now? Despite the CD nerf it should be better I think, I think the higher chance + added LS make it good. I don't know if it's viable though.

It's much faster than before (lvl 6 6 min in) but going jungle is still bad. Not that her lane his particularly good either. The best part will be having the ability to farm jungle as a side bonus of lane.

kionedrik

Has this been posted?

On a serious note, Tusk's new kick is silly. Why would you want to push someone away from you? It goes against all his other skills that are gap-closers.

Has this been posted?

On a serious note, Tusk's new kick is silly. Why would you want to push someone away from you? It goes against all his other skills that are gap-closers.

Oh it applies punch too, nice.
Uh well it's good if the enemy's hard carry is going ham in the middle of your team with bkb activated, you just send him back to where he came from (hard carry with blink or a blink ability)

Tieske

Neo Member
Has this been posted?

Blink in > kick guy into teams direction > snowball onto the guy back to safety of team

Kinda like a clumsy ES combo
I think for 4.2k gold its kinda eh for an item though

Oh it applies punch too, nice.
Uh well it's good if the enemy's hard carry is going ham in the middle of your team with bkb activated, you just send him back to where he came from (hard carry with blink or a blink ability)

It doesnt apply punch dmg actually

Has this been posted?

Tusk already likes Blink, add this and you're basically a different kind of Batrider. That and there are definitely situations in which you'll want to kick away an enemy.

How does Alchemist giving someone Aghs affect net worth? Does the value stay with Alc or transfer or just disappear?
If it disappears that's a massive advantage since your net worth will be 4200 lower than it should be

How does Alchemist giving someone Aghs affect net worth? Does the value stay with Alc or transfer or just disappear?
If it disappears that's a massive advantage since your net worth will be 4200 lower than it should be
Aghs disappear and it's only a buff so it must be what you're saying
nerf batrider again? wtf man....god!!!
Lol. It's just a nerf to level 3 jungling too, not that big of a deal. The hero is really strong as is.

kionedrik

Blink in > kick guy into teams direction > snowball onto the guy back to safety of team

kick them into your team or out of position, over a cliff on a cliff

Tusk already likes Blink, add this and you're basically a different kind of Batrider. That and there are definitely situations in which you'll want to kick away an enemy.

that was my idea as well but it seems a little dodgy. You have to blink behind the target, rotate you hero and kick, so in total you can have a 1 or more second window between going in and sending him flying elsewhere. In the meantime you need to not be disabled or silenced by his team.

It's a neat idea in theory but I'm hesitant to call it game changing like bat. Time and practice will tell.

that was my idea as well but it seems a little dodgy. You have to blink behind the target, rotate you hero and kick, so in total you can have a 1 or more second window between going in and sending him flying elsewhere. In the meantime you need to not be disabled or silenced by his team.

It's a neat idea in theory but I'm hesitant to call it game changing like bat. Time and practice will tell.

Shards > snowball > kick during the snowball stun. Need phase boots for it to work well though

wumpy

Banned
holy shit @ guardian greeves!!! what an item!!! supports going to be targeted even more now :(

i hate the octarine core... messing with cooldowns is just wrong

and using a tango on a ward, hahaha fuck yes!

Tieske

Neo Member
Also mudgolems now take firefly damage so it's not even that big a nerf. Still a nerf though, flamebreak is kind of a joke now.

with maxed sticky, 1 stack makes it do the same damage as before
as soon as you get more stacks going it actually does more damage than before (although as a dot ofc) so it's only a slight nerf

Sooooo
Silver edge
Walrus punch
225*350%
KaPow!

can't crit off that damage unfortunately ;c

holy shit @ guardian greeves!!! what an item!!! supports going to be targeted even more now :(

i hate the octarine core... messing with cooldowns is just wrong

and using a tango on a ward, hahaha fuck yes!

Supports are hardly gonna get guardian greaves, it's insanely expensive and falls off a bit. Better to make it on #2-#3, mek has stopped being a thing on supports for a while too because it's much better earlier than late.
Supps will make that cloak thing or the solar crest thing more likely.
-10 armor/30% miss chance on rosh is insane

wumpy

Banned
Supports are hardly gonna get guardian greaves, it's insanely expensive and falls off a bit. Better to make it on #2-#3, mek has stopped being a thing on supports for a while too because it's much better earlier than late.
Supps will make that cloak thing or the solar crest thing more likely.
-10 armor/30% miss chance on rosh is insane

mek dropped off when they added the extra mana cost to it... the page doesnt say anything about cost of using this item... so assuming its free, it could be huge...

especially with the 15 armor and 15 health regen for friendlies under 20% health, the guy carrying this in teamfights simply must die...

then theres the debuffs to the carrier on activation... whoa man

edit: hmm, no way its going to be free to use huh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom