• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spookie

5eb887852e9d3eb25e7b62af20830bfe88f07bd6279d6f21e01570ec80cf77d8.jpg

Why what did they do to my waifu Axe? :(

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I really dont like removing Break from sheepstick.

Also they did it again. They made Centuar's ulti ridiculous.

I really dont like removing Break from sheepstick.

Also they did it again. They made Centuar's ulti ridiculous.

Worst thing is that Cent will absolutely get it every match. Literally only needs Blink + Tranquils to be good, now with Aghs he's going to be retarded. I hate getting to high ground, but not like this.

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
techies won't be a problem with centaur aghs :D:D:D. mine sign blocking high ground push? fucking centaur ulti and run right through that shit as you clobber the entire enemy team.

Artanisix

Octarine is brutal on BB, tried it last night in our inhouses. That being said, no one bothered to thwack me with a Silver Edge so my tankiness may have been utterly deceiving.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
The Centaur Aghs is out of control. Such an amazing ability. Flying movement, 70% Dmg reduction holy crap.

I'm really interested to see how the Wraith King aghs works out. It sounds like if you had it you are basically guaranteed to never completely lose a fight without getting something. 5 more seconds should be enough to kill off someone on the other team.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
techies won't be a problem with centaur aghs :D:D:D. mine sign blocking high ground push? fucking centaur ulti and run right through that shit as you clobber the entire enemy team.
The damage reduction is only for cent, you can still blow up the rest of the team.

Bilix

I'm really liking the idea of some of the invis stuff, centaur's ult, and other movement things. Allows for more options than blink dagger on EVERY HERO.

Artanisix

Really sad that Meepo was nerfed though. Not just directly but indirectly by nerfing sheep, too. He can't break passives anymore (he'd have to use a silveredge...) so he can't blink and slam heroes like PA or Void. Octarine Core users being that much better against Meepo (although Meep's burst should still be high enough to counter the spellvamp if he gets the jump). Radiance's aoe miss aura messes him up too since he can't purchase a BKB.

It's a rough day to be a Meepo.

M.D

Damage reduction on centaur aghs sounds way to good
We're talking about a hero who only needs 2 cheap items that pros usually get by 10-12 with a good lane
Any centaur can rush aghs after that point

I mean 70% global damage reduction.. imagine a late game team fight with enigma on the other team.. amazing 4 man black hole but sry lol centaur ultied we don't take any damage
Got a refresher? Sry me too, I don't really need other items to be good

Deadstar

This patch is crazy. I can't believe they added all these new items. I'm loving some of these agh upgrades. Morphling's sounds awesome.

dehm

Neo Member
Damage reduction on centaur aghs sounds way to good
We're talking about a hero who only needs 2 cheap items that pros usually get by 10-12 with a good lane
Any centaur can rush aghs after that point

I mean 70% global damage reduction.. imagine a late game team fight with enigma on the other team.. amazing 4 man black hole but sry lol centaur ultied we don't take any damage
Got a refresher? Sry me too, I don't really need other items to be good

The dmg reduction works for the centaur only though

So is Deso core on venge 4/5 now? She should have the gold.
There's other items support heroes want to get, also no, she usually has almost no gold to spend. Spending 3600 gold for minus armor(which she already has plenty of) is a waste. She'd probably get Solar Crest though as she's already one of the top users of medallion.
I'm not convinced that Centaur aghs is all that OP.
I'll have to see it in action but it seems stupid strong. Regular cent ult is already super good, add 70% damage reduction and free patting and it's just insane. Any hero can initiate from literally anywhere. Controlling rosh, breaking high ground, etc, I'd get this in every single game directly after Blink.

Edit:also I retract my previous statement regarding Weaver, the aghs also reduces cd so it's really good. Also it's way easier not to fuck up than supernova aghs.

komplanen

So 3 months until TI and I'm wondering when do the matches start to qualify etc? I'd like to pick a team and cheer them on from the start :)

Volodja

Well the idea is more that it's a slot saver than anything else I suppose.
Slot saver my ass.
No mana cost and it actually gives you mana, no debuff that makes subsequent meks have no effect on whoever has been already hit by one recently, the passive giving 15 armor and 15 hp per second to whoever is low, debuff remover on the user.
It costs a lot but damn. That recipe is putting in some fine work.

Hylian7

So what's more broken, Lotus Orb or Octarine Core? I'm sort of inclined to say Lotus Orb, just because there are crazy things you can do with reflecting the spell effects on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom