• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more that a good chunk of the people playing Dota in gaf don't really frequent the thread much.

ah

well i joined a group with inkls and hope I didnt embarrass myself too much (I did alright)

i haven't played dota since like 6.82... there's been a few changes

internationals usually get me playing a whole hell of a lot and then I wane back and forth through the year otherwise unless I got people to play with

ViviOggi

ah

well i joined a group with inkls and hope I didnt embarrass myself too much (I did alright)

internationals usually get me playing a whole hell of a lot and then I wane back and forth through the year otherwise unless I got people to play with
Inkls? He probably learned a lot from you

Hylian7

ah

Was 6.82 the patch where damage types were simplified? If so then that and Rosh's new home are probably the biggest changes, other than what came in this patch. There are changes to many heroes too, so look out for those.

inkls

Inkls? He probably learned a lot from you

ur next on my list scrub
anuxi_sunstrike.gif

Calidor

I Got the NS set, how much is supposed to be worth? I see people on reddit asking for arcanas

Also got the SB and pugna ones, I really want the Huskar inmortal though :(

G.ZZZ

3 CM games, 3 losses. My prediction for free MMR this patch couldn't have been more wrong
cBj1LTf.png

Everyone getting invis this patch is ruinign the life of supps. Plz 30 gold sentries Icefraud.

Epix

So how do you level up your Compendium other than buying points? I just won a few games in a row and all I got was some coins.

woodland

If anyone wants to trade their SB one (if you have a spare or don't like it) I have a huskar I'd be willing to trade, maybe also an ES set.

manfestival

that video of waga playing alch inspired me to play him so I did and I absolutely wrecked with him

man so much gold. I gave 2 teammates scepters and well the whole thing is just crazy

Looks like a shit ton of Arcanas were selling for .03 last night. Missed that fucking boat, damn

valve was reversing many of those transactions

Indignate

Looks like a shit ton of Arcanas were selling for .03 last night. Missed that fucking boat, damn

I'm pretty sure this happened.

Early Friday morning, a problem with our currency exchange rate data allowed users who use Indonesian Rupiahs in their Steam wallet to make purchases on the Community Market at heavily discounted prices. We have reverted as many of these purchases as possible. Steam Trading and the Community Market were both disabled while this rollback process was occurring, but are now enabled once again.

A relatively small set of users have one or more transactions where the item was restored back to the seller, but the wallet funds have not yet been returned to the buyer. We are still working to resolve this issue and appreciate your patience while we sort everything out.

Users using codes to add Indonesian Rupiahs to their Steam Wallets may have noticed that the wrong amount was added. These credits have been fixed. The correct amount has automatically been added to anyone who was affected.

Zeknurn

Fuck I hate this game.

Luna goes afk in lane without saying anything.
Sand King goes jungle and complains that he can't stack half the camps.
Huskar is obviously playing on a shitty connection as his reaction time is 2 seconds behind, he disconnects after 8 minutes and never returns.

Oh and I get to solo support as per usual.

I think I'm going to intentionally tank my mmr and see what happens.

Armaros

Nyx aghs is too much fun, the regen means to never needing to go back to base unless you never get any downtime between fights.

Also the carapace stun can be very useful for chain stunning without having to get hit.

Dat zero cooldown, so gud.

Zeknurn

sniper should be removed from the game

Yes please. I don't want people to pick that shit hero on my team. We got a PA and a Gyro already and the other team has a Spirit Breaker. Better pick Sniper and go mid.

edit: What's the new best mute your whole team and go solo dota hero? I feel like I need to do it now.

rexor0717

Supports are pretty fun to play in this patch

Yeah, I'm a dedicated support player and this patch so far has felt a lot better. Just having better items to build into is already great, and the ward changes really help keep on top of the vision game.

Chris R

So let me see if I get this correct.

Coins can only be used to buy item/sets? Where do points come from other than the store than? Just TI predictions/challenges?

Do I actually need to use that "has predicted their team will win" thingy now :(

shira

So let me see if I get this correct.

Coins can only be used to buy item/sets? Where do points come from other than the store than? Just TI predictions/challenges?

Do I actually need to use that "has predicted their team will win" thingy now :(
Rdota2 is bargaining
Changes next week or riot

Do people really think Newbee won't be invited to TI5? Or is it a joke/meme that I'm not aware of?

I think a lot of people just don't think a team should be invited just because three of them won it last year

I mean if you go by performances they really don't come close to deserving it

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1442555942

>Game is hard.

I am questioning the worth of that Midas, I looked at our team comp and thought we would have to go late. It obviously didn't work out and we ended up with a fed SF. I didn't even die until like 20 minutes in.

Also being the only person on your team to have tower damage isn't a good sign. :/

Wok

With the games being shorter, I understand why Radiance needed a buff. Not sure if a 17% miss rate is enough to make it still core on Spectre. It is situational for sure, but core...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom