• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

61842206.jpg

BraXzy

What do I need to do to get golden luna????

And yes my webcam is installed and ready

I have it, I'm sure we can work something out ;)

On a serious note, I have the regular Luna immortal and would like to swap it for the Spirit Breaker one if it's possible.

Blu(e)

Speaking of the ns immortal, anybody know why I can't gift it? I tried to gift it to stevewinwood as part of a trade but it just gave me a big fat 'ERROR'.

Do I need to unpack the bundle first and gift every item individually?

I was having issues with this as well and the only thing that did it for me was to add a dedication. Just add some random dedication (I put a .) and it should go through. They can remove the dedication afterwards when they receive and unpack it.

Mordeccai

Ok IF gifting ever gets fixed

I have two NS immortals to trade to the good folk of doto gaf. Since a few people want one, we shall have a little contest.

the best MS paint drawing of night stalker will get one set.

and the second set is up for trade for w/e items/steam games you deem worthy. I really dunno what the set is worth but just make an offer you feel is fair. Both sets will have the winner decided at 3:00pm EST tomorrow!

also had a celebratory NS game, hadn't played the hero for a year.

yVcDOW9.png

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1442865637

I was underwhelmed by the aghs value for a 4k item. Wish I had gotten deso earlier instead. but the game was a total stomp so it was w/e. 13 minute basher / dom helm / phase OP.

DrPizza

Banned
Speaking of the ns immortal, anybody know why I can't gift it? I tried to gift it to stevewinwood as part of a trade but it just gave me a big fat 'ERROR'.

Do I need to unpack the bundle first and gift every item individually?

I think I saw some claim on reddit that gifting is broken at the moment.
facepalm.gif

Kard8p3

I have two NS immortals to trade to the good folk of doto gaf. Since a few people want one, we shall have a little contest.

and the second set is up for trade for w/e items/steam games you deem worthy. I really dunno what the set is worth but just make an offer you feel is fair.

yo ill trade u my alch radiance blades for teh second set!

Haunted

I got the Nightstalker Immortal set from the one treasure I will get during this whole business.

It's going to sit unused in my inventory, I virtually never play Nightstalker (2 games out of 500).

Calidor

and the second set is up for trade for w/e items/steam games you deem worthy. I really dunno what the set is worth but just make an offer you feel is fair.

also had a celebratory NS game, hadn't played the hero for a year.

yVcDOW9.png

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1442865637

I was underwhelmed by the aghs value for a 4k item. Wish I had gotten deso earlier instead. but the game was a total stomp so it was w/e. 13 minute basher / dom helm / phase OP.

I have one already but props for the initiative
cheeky.gif

Outside of the eight 'shoe-ins' I genuinely do not know who is getting a direct invite to TI5. I don't even know if Newbee will get one despite winning TI4 (Navi, iG and [A] were all good coming into the next International and Newbee are just hopeless)

Haunted

Outside of the eight 'shoe-ins' I genuinely do not know who is getting a direct invite to TI5. I don't even know if Newbee will get one despite winning TI4 (Navi, iG and [A] were all good coming into the next International and Newbee are just hopeless)
Newbee is probably the biggest shoo-in to predict, there's no way they won't invite the defending champions.

edit: hm, they replaced three players since then... I could see the argument that you can't consider them to be the team that won TI4 anymore, even if it's the same branding.

You're right, Valve just might forego reinviting the champion team if it's like this.

Gav47

Just played a game as sven, holy crap does the Mom nerf hurt that hero, people just walk away from you even with Warcry on.
Icefrog should have given the MS part of Warcry a buff instead of more armour. Maybe 24% for sven and 12% for everyone else.
Multihero fists are still satisfying though
goodjob.gif

So I have a really solid idea for an item (set?) now, though I'm not sure how complex the execution would be (probably harder than I expect). Would be for Nature's Prophet.

Not that I can make much progress for a bit here since I don't have my tablet and won't have it till the end of this month at the earliest.

Sianos

nothing quite like aggro trilane tower dives at minute zero

then watching the enemy team roll around the map, not farming of course

they use their spells and walk at towers and then the game is over before it begins, and then its time to queue into another grand showcase of player skill

zero efficiency, zero thought, apparently makes for "exciting" games (i guess particle effects are exciting?)

maybe i need to adapt to the patch more, go with the flow and be a dirty slark picker or something

where's the salt shaker emoticon when you need it

WTT Huskar/SK immortals for Magnus immortal (when possible)

Please help a brother get a slammin' hammer.

**Midas spectre ain't so great cause (assuming you're going radiance as you should on 6.84) you're just going to delay your real farm item. Not to mention she gets basically nill from AS.

Big Dog

Debate with a teammate: Was this a Midas game or not?

I think it was. I got it in about 7 minutes, since I had good farm, and I knew this game was going late. The reason we lost was how our team played it.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1443042505

I'm most curious how you were matched with a player (Undying) who had less than 400 matches on record. According to stats he was incredibly useless to your team and highly helpful to farming up the enemy.

TUSR

Banned
I'm most curious how you were matched with a player (Undying) who had less than 400 matches on record. According to stats he was incredibly useless to your team and highly helpful to farming up the enemy.

hylian is the outlier here for matches played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom