• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

cool.gif
anuxi_deal.gif
dac15_embarrass.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezTtb1sY_Hw

Wok

Based on the current prize tracker, I think we should get the 2nd treasure on May 10th and the third treasure on May 25th, so in 1 week and in 3 weeks respectively. I am not playing Zeus before I get the immortal item.

The American WCA qualifiers starting tomorrow seem so weird

$50k and a trip to China for first place

No EG or Tinker, some tier 2 American team is going to earn more than most top European teams.

Also no Complexity being invited seems strange

Mordeccai

Uhm, is the NS immortal supposed to be rare.

Because this just happened. 3/5,
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

pretty nice thing to come home to after doing fucking inventory, being called in on a Saturday. Do you have any idea how much shit there is to count in a hospital operating room. jesus christ.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

pretty nice thing to come home to after doing fucking inventory, being called in on a Saturday. Do you have any idea how much shit there is to count in a hospital operating room. jesus christ.
Mannnnnnn that Ns luck ;_; wish i had that

Hupsel

The new items fucking six less invis in the game please...

Also I was relaxing at the beach eating shrimp and drinking coconuts then I start browsing GAF and see that Lunaifu lost 2 games what the fuck going back home now heads will roll trading taem for compendium points

The new items fucking six less invis in the game please...

Also I was relaxing at the beach eating shrimp and drinking coconuts then I start browsing GAF and see that Lunaifu lost 2 games what the fuck going back home now heads will roll trading taem for compendium points

I heard Niqua is looking for a team

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

what do you want

ViviOggi

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

simply disgusting

Kard8p3

Based on the current prize tracker, I think we should get the 2nd treasure on May 10th and the third treasure on May 25th, so in 1 week and in 3 weeks respectively. I am not playing Zeus before I get the immortal item.

WOK DO U STILL HAVE UR NS ITEM??

JambiBum

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

giff me one pls :( will trade for other immortal.

Calidor

glimmer cape is going to receive the nerf bat so hard. The item is pretty good on all heroes, but on Tinker is just disgusting
dac15_upset.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Is should have a 5% drop rate, but valves rng has always felt wonky. 3/5 would have about 1/1000 odds.
Wasn't that the NS set from a couple of years ago that everyone laughed at?
Yeah, but they made it not as ugly. Looks nearly the same as the 2014 version though.

Is should have a 5% drop rate, but valves rng has always felt wonky. 3/5 would have about 1/1000 odds.

Yeah, but they made it not as ugly. Looks nearly the same as the 2014 version though.

I dunno, who else got that luck? He seems to just be that lucky.

I got zero rare drops out of 6 chests :(

Wasn't there an error last year that made them give out rare drops after the fact? Like the drops were too rare or something. Don't think that's the case this year though.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wonder if any of these goals have secret rewards to go with them. Like maybe immortal chest 3 has a zeus retexture, and the axe comic has zet.

Also, maybe the axe immortal is an immortal arcana?!?!

W1SSY

The only thing surprising to me about the bulldog announcement is 7uckingmad (or however he spelled it) changed his name.

Also I'm surprised people aren't getting the NS set. I have a level 150 compendium and got 3 or 4 of them.

Considering I haven't been able to play at all, only bots, due to shit internet. Why is everyone making such a big deal of glimmer cape? Like apart from saving teammates with 66% magic resistance and some invis it doesn't seem so op.

*on paper*

Wonder if any of these goals have secret rewards to go with them. Like maybe immortal chest 3 has a zeus retexture, and the axe comic has zet.

Also, maybe the axe immortal is an immortal arcana?!?!

With NS's new portrait not quite looking right, I have a feeling a NS retexture is coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom