• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raytow

This hat shit is making the thread unreadable you fucking addicts spend ur money on real clothes at least u'll look less like hobos
cBj1LTf.png
bitch, my shirts cost less than a 266 compendium you fucking pleb
kappa
on the other hand, is the only CIS team worthy of invite is VP, and HR maybe?

Shinypogs

Played Wisp for the second or third time ever today due to randoming. Fun to play but too hard for my current skill level. As great as it was to get my combos off correctly or help people escape tight situations I felt worse for the times we could have won a fight if I hadn't misclicked or brain froze and people died due to my not getting things right. Someday though, when my ability to read situations and multitask improves I shall return to them and be the little blob that could.

Also Wisp needs an arcana and you can't convince me otherwise.

Fee

Is undying suddenly being picked again? I have seen him in many games lately, i thought he had just been nerfed.

Ultrabum

Well, I'm glad glimmer cape was nerfed. It was too strong.

I played earth spirit 3 times starting on April 30th, and I made glimmer cape all 3 times. Scores were 18-0 6-2 14-1, won all 3 games. RIP in peace 0 mana glimmer.

EBOLA

midas spectre is alright in pubs
just because pros don't make it doesn't mean it's bad, pub and pro games aren't the same shit at all especially when solo queuing

G.ZZZ

midas spectre is alright in pubs
just because pros don't make it doesn't mean it's bad, pub and pro games aren't the same shit at all especially when solo queuing

I'm not sure why u'd ever get midas on spec when it doesn't help u sustain farm, don't give you ms for chasing, and attack speed is decent but not worth the 2k gold. If you wanna go for a rice item get Mom to accellerate ur farm much faster and allow for ez pickoffs with ur ulti.

I'm pretty sure the tempo of this version being much faster mean that midas as an item is also worse overall.

Thank you both, what would you get on Spec in the early game though? I don't play the hero often and I've seen a multitude of answers like Urn Crimson/Vanguard, etc. I always feel just completely useless until Radiance most of the time on Spectre.

I get phase boots then difussal before moving into radiance. Matches don't always need to go late for spectre to have an impact.

Sianos

i'm ready for "gank meta", farming efficiently was too much work time to feed off of supports and make them beg for troll warprincess back
blush.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Is undying suddenly being picked again? I have seen him in many games lately, i thought he had just been nerfed.

Yeah, he's been first picked/banned thirty seconds into 6.84 in China, and now that's leaking into the west lol. The change that switched zombies from 30 hp to requiring 1 hit just eliminated so many of his counters (most notably gyro and bristle). And my favorite new item, guardian greaves, was just made for him :D.

Ultrabum

Yeah, he's been first picked/banned thirty seconds into 6.84 in China, and now that's leaking into the west lol. The change that switched zombies from 30 hp to requiring 1 hit just eliminated so many of his counters (most notably gyro and bristle).

He also had the worst patch notes ever:

Soul Rip is now considered one damage instance on the enemy
Removed Tombstone Zombie targeting from Soul Rip
Tombstone Zombies now require 1 attack to kill rather than having 30 health (zombies require 2 hits from creeps)

Apparently the bolded means that the zombies are un-target-able by the spell, not that they no longer count for the damage instances.

I thought he got nerfed until I got this clarification. The tombstone buff is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom