• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok IF gifting ever gets fixed

I have two NS immortals to trade to the good folk of doto gaf. Since a few people want one, we shall have a little contest.

the best MS paint drawing of night stalker will get one set.

and the second set is up for trade for w/e items/steam games you deem worthy. I really dunno what the set is worth but just make an offer you feel is fair. Both sets will have the winner decided at 3:00pm EST tomorrow!

NSMistakes.png

Mordeccai

I'm going to be eating lunch so results of contest will be delayed until 4 EST, get ur submissions in for free NS immortals.

Also we only have one offer for the second set. Don't forget there are two ways to win boys.

damn, after dropping down to 4200mmr the first days after 6.84 hit i slowly climb back to the 4400 I started at....

CM is really good support now. Bounty Hunter is super insane now, I still think the Gold buff to Track in 6.83 made him pretty awesome and now the better Int Gain and stronger Shuriken makes him an awesome roamer/ganker.

Spookie

I love coming back to Dota, watch a duo call a lane together and pick slardar/IO. Then proceed to feed first blood and the first 6 kills in 5 minutes.

I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.
laugh.gif

G.ZZZ

quote anbokr: octarine core is op and needs nerf
quote anbokr: ursa is op and needs nerf
quote milkman: glimmer is op item of the patch

who you gonna trust

Do i need to go back and find my post about Glimmer being best new item?
facepalm.gif

I also said Alche was broken though

Wok

2) Break is dispellable. This is the big one. Let's take a look at which items dispel--Manta, BKB, guardian greaves, lotus orb, and diffusal blade. You have 6 options to instantly remove break, two of which are support-ish items. So with this in mind, break is usually bought to counter cores right: Bristle, PA, Huskar, Void, etc...? Well what the fuck do cores normally buy? BKB or Manta. Also, Huskar can purge break with his ultimate, we're completely ignoring skills here, but a wide variety of skills can also purge off break.

The item is fine and balanced for 5200g, it's expensive, and you're absolutely 100% buying it for an active that has PLENTY of counter-play options.

EIther you are missing Euls or you don't have the same definition of 6 as I do. Is lotus orb the 2nd support item you had in mind?

Mordeccai

The immortal reminded that Bara is good fun.

this is a double edged sword tho.

every bara I've had on my team just gets one item, and charges all over the fucking map eventually doign nothing.

they dont realize you have to fucking farm, especially after failed ganks.
96NlOxh.gif

Had a Bara game. Was going well until the Void was super greedy and didn't get a BKB in the face of Storm Spirit + friends. Which lost us the game.

Anyway I'm ranked now, 3070 MMR. I guess that's not too terribad for being out of the game for so long. I think that's something like the 50th percentile or slightly above? Correct me if wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom