• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

anuxi_divine.gif

Agi heroes time to shine
That instance was just too damn long. Almost as bad as trying to run all three wings of Mara at once.
I actually really enjoy the old vanilla dungeons with multiple wings that feel like a full commitment. Bit grueling with a shitty pub, but with a passable tank, they're fun as fuck to heal.

shira

does WD have 2 boots?
fail.gif

RIP Charlie

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sokgkk said:
#BleedBlue
Hey guys, as many of you may have guessed, I am no longer the manager for Evil Geniuses Dota 2 and have not been since the Shanghai Major. I've transitioned into a new position at Twitch Esports and in my place Phillip Aram has taken the position as manager for the team. I have no doubts of his ability to not only take my place but to do better than I in it.

I received a fair amount of condolences from my industry friends that knew Shanghai was my last event after it was over. But there's nothing to be sorry for. I have been fortunate enough to have worked with some of the most talented individuals in the world and in some small way, share success with them on the grandest of stages. I can be nothing but grateful.

To every player that has come under my management I can only hope that you have been better for it. There is no doubt I am for the experiences I have shared with each of you.

Twookie

man, why does itunes suck so much. I just want to move some pics i just took from my iphone to my computer instead having to wait for my phone to upload the pictures, why does it have to be so troublesome?
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Chris R

Agi heroes time to shine

I actually really enjoy the old vanilla dungeons with multiple wings that feel like a full commitment. Bit grueling with a shitty pub, but with a passable tank, they're fun as fuck to heal.

Wings are great.

The problem with WC is that it wasn't wings, it was just one long ass instance, and usually the 2nd instance new Horde players would be in, resulting in chain pulls (well... tbf we had chain pulls in BWL from time to time because our rouges and hunters were SHIT) and wipe after wipe. But after doing it a few times they would finally learn to take it slower and let people mana up if needed.

Wings are great.

The problem with WC is that it wasn't wings, it was just one long ass instance, and usually the 2nd instance new Horde players would be in, resulting in chain pulls (well... tbf we had chain pulls in BWL from time to time because our rouges and hunters were SHIT) and wipe after wipe. But after doing it a few times they would finally learn to take it slower and let people mana up if needed.

playing recently, I think if you have competent players you can go pretty quick. I was healing as a shammy and I could keep up with everything up until the back-to-back-to-back snake pulls leading up to one of the last bosses without drinking. Was pretty good.

shira

What's going on at EG? Their fighting game manager left and now Charlie. They're both at Twitch now too.

Same as Ayesee. If you want to do something at Twitch, they can make it happen. I mean Charlie has a law degree, he can be doing something more suited to his education level and salary.

Chris R

playing recently, I think if you have competent players you can go pretty quick. I was healing as a shammy and I could keep up with everything up until the back-to-back-to-back snake pulls leading up to one of the last bosses without drinking. Was pretty good.

It was a different world back in 04/05. Resto Shaman was my first 60 and main through Naxx, Vanilla is probably the only thing that gets me playing again.

It was a different world back in 04/05. Resto Shaman was my first 60 and main through Naxx, Vanilla is probably the only thing that gets me playing again.

i feel you. I didn't play until wrath, but the earlier expacs are definitely a different sort of experience. Seems that things like Nost have basically confirmed that a lot of the difficulty of vanilla was a manner of grind or incompetence, though, which somewhat takes the wind of it lol.

The whole premise of sonic is so dumb. It's a game about going fast in which you can't go fast unless you already know the whole level. what the fuck is the point

Russ T

Banned
Yeah I'm right there with you. Never been a fan of Sonic.

(I admit I did enjoy Sonic 2 Adventure Battle or whatever it's called on Gamecube, though. Mostly for the chao shit..)

inkls

At least in racing games you can see what's ahead of you. Plus you probably have a map, or a dude shouting directions in your ear..

but to get the maximum out of the map, you still need to know it, same as you see people practice speedruns to know a game perfectly and do it as fast as possible.

Top Bottom