• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Twookie

phoenix is my favorite hero, please don't nerf him icefrog
T0xlAQI.gif

fly what the fuck

Had the same shit happen to me as well. 300+ damage, everybody itemized around me then (Linken's primarily), my utility dropped super hard and we eventually lost. I swear I've had that exact scenario like 5-6 times.

I think the hero just needs too many items/too much utility.

Is the sound on Epicenter horrible for anyone else?

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
The production has been so good this whole tournament so far and then the audio at the main event is a shit show. I am sure they will sort it out before the EG game though. At least I hope so!

I thought OG had this, then Newbee did Newbee things.

Impressive. I am fucking horrific at last hitting honestly, even in an uncontested lane I can drop like, 10/15/20 creeps sometimes.

It was basically an uncontested lane, and Lifestealer is one of my better heroes. I had a 6m Midas and a 14m SnY. Probably shoulda gone Armlet in retrospect, we ended up losing which makes it unfortunate, but that was probably the best start I've had in a while. I think the closest I had prior to that was a 70/15 on an AM or something.

M.D

I have a feeling something funky is coming like Meepo or Huskar.. or maybe just PL

Edit: Huskar is shit actually scrap that.. Meepo not good eitehr

Wok

Phoenix ET Void for easy chrono wipes.

Edit: 9k mmr Void to make sure there are 5-man chronos.

Edit: New AM 9k mmr meta:

BHK3

Banned
lol miracle am level 21 vs 5 enemies with heavy nukes

1 point in spell shield

pro players doing pro things, teeny tiny stats over a lot more magic resistance. never understood not maxing stun on sven either because aside from a big combo or a follow up you're never gonna kill the supports fast enough without like 4 items up.

pro players doing pro things, teeny tiny stats over a lot more magic resistance. never understood not maxing stun on sven either because aside from a big combo or a follow up you're never gonna kill the supports fast enough without like 4 items up.

Stun duration doesn't increase and +6 to all stats is kinda good on the hero especially since he is a little low on mana. Additional damage can be nice however and depending on the game you might need to put more levels into stun. More often than not, DPS is not Sven's problem though. According to Dotabuff I'm one of the best Sven player in existence.

Top Bottom