• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

This is some great dota
invoker-gdlk.gif

Twookie

i don't understand these sound issues

like, it's perfect for the most time and then sound levels just randomly decides to jump up to earrape levels of audio. are they using some automatic sound level setting that adjust itself from the mics of the casters? can't think of any reason that makes sense other than that

stop picking razor

this

You can't run the hero as a glass cannon anymore since they changed backtrack. The build is good I think. Diffusal is the second highest DPS/gold item (after Desolator) on agi heroes and Manta illusions hit pretty hart with it too.

He second itemed Manta which meant his illusions did nothing early on. He went Vanguard->Manta->Diffusal->AC->Diffusal 2 which meant he was hitting for no damage early when they needed him to be doing damage. Like Purge was saying, the Loda build of Vanguard->Maelstrom woulda helped so much. He needed Crit or MKB considering he's up against 3 STR cores.

aeolist

Banned
what a shit draft, centaur vs lifestealer + witch doctor lane lol, also moon missed a ton of stomps

razor couldn't do shit in lane thanks to wisp and did nothing later on because it's a fucking razor

void can't carry

Wok

I don't really know how you buff him without breaking him. Buff items that are good on him? Maelstrom?

Buff timelock.

For instance, every time you Timelock someone inside a chrono, it pops an illusion, similarly to Terrorblade's Reflection, that hits the opponent hero for the duration of the chrono.

Anything that would give damage to Void inside Chrono.

Twookie

Buff timelock.

For instance, every time you Timelock someone inside a chrono, it pops an illusion, similarly to Terrorblade's Reflection, that hits the opponent hero for the duration of the chrono.

Anything that would give damage to Void inside Chrono.

just make it do double damage when in a chrono

Top Bottom