• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

M.D

I would have confidence in OG if it was Miracle on that Drow

This is pretty much insta lose with n0tail playing it

Twookie

would you have confidence in notail puck tho?
cheeky.gif

M.D

would you have confidense in notail puck tho?
cheeky.gif

I don't remember seeing him play Puck, but he's always solid on heroes that can make space and don't require that much farm to have an impact

He just doesn't do well on most heroes that require farm and actually carry when it comes down to it, with the exception of Tiny which they don't pick anymore

Red UFO

I was advised to make a LinkedIn profile.

I fucking hate this shit, it's literally just people jacking themselves off as violently as possible in an attempt to get noticed.

kionedrik

I was advised to make a LinkedIn profile.

I fucking hate this shit, it's literally just people jacking themselves off as violently as possible in an attempt to get noticed.

probably the best definition of social media I've ever seen tbh,

sadly, at this moment, it's the best tool to get a job...

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Has anyone been successfully headhunted through LinkedIn? I get other companies contacting me all the time but I just ignore them, I am sure it is hurting my opportunities later.

Fuck programmer interviews.

Sheever has gotten loads better past few months, been calling quite a fair amount this tournament.

Deadly

Has anyone been successfully headhunted through LinkedIn? I get other companies contacting me all the time but I just ignore them, I am sure it is hurting my opportunities later.

My friend was contacted by various companies thanks to his LinkedIn, it definitely works.

kionedrik

Has anyone been successfully headhunted through LinkedIn? I get other companies contacting me all the time but I just ignore them, I am sure it is hurting my opportunities later..

I know a handful of people that got hunted that way. I also get contacted on a daily basis but rarely engage in any kind of talks.

TUSR

Banned

Yes.

Also, ensure to follow up with any job prospect on there even if you're disinterested in it.

I turned down an Engineering job out of town and a colleague of the guy who contacted me hired me locally.

Top Bottom