• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

.....omg

my last two matches in solo queue I was put into high skill for the first time

;_____; i'd like to thank the academy and also pota for rejecting me and ALSO dollar store cajun spice seasoning, which goes great on everything

Russ T

Banned
CiGk3DfUgAEERHi.jpg

im dying

its too cute

omg <3

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The owl is a good pokeymon. I wish the other starters were as good.

legion sounds boring anyway. i was so anxious to get back in to wow a while back but at this point I think legacy progression servers are the only thing that would bring me back.

Atlantis

.....omg

my last two matches in solo queue I was put into high skill for the first time

;_____; i'd like to thank the academy and also pota for rejecting me and ALSO dollar store cajun spice seasoning, which goes great on everything

omg king.

Perch for my return when I can buy a temporary spring terrain through the new battle pass, hihihih!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
After all this time in the beta I'm looking forward to the next time I'm able to play Overwatch being the first time I'll be able to start unlocking shit for keeps.

Zero legendaries once this shit goes retail, guaranteed

Sibylus

Banned
Same.

I heard supposedly Bastion's shield is coming back, and the way to deal with it is Honzo's bouncy arrow thing. Bastion needs some other nerf though for sure if that thing is coming back.

Buff Zenyatta.
+Make displacement skills cancel out the shield. Further buffs some of his best counters.

Same.

I heard supposedly Bastion's shield is coming back, and the way to deal with it is Honzo's bouncy arrow thing. Bastion needs some other nerf though for sure if that thing is coming back.

Buff Zenyatta.

all you ever needed was a genji, hanzo or widowmaker. or a tracer with 3 charges :3

if his shield is coming back, that better also mean his 45-degree range in minigun form is coming back too.

Top Bottom