• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

I just played against a cheater. He played Phoenix and his Sun Ray hit 100% of the time, followed the hero perfectly. Report him please. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122383741/

He's got almost 500 games on Phoenix. He might have just been good on the hero? Check the replay and look for his mouse movement. If he Sun Rays without moving his mouse in the said direction, he's cheating.

Sun Ray is not exactly a hard skill shot to land so I'm not sure what the point of a cheat would be lol.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
That was probably one of the worst storm plays I've seen on Sumail that I can recall.

Granted, Tusk save was clutch, but....lol.

Twookie

crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

mellz

He's got almost 500 games on Phoenix. He might have just been good on the hero? Check the replay and look for his mouse movement. If he Sun Rays without moving his mouse in the said direction, he's cheating.

Sun Ray is not exactly a hard skill shot to land so I'm not sure what the point of a cheat would be lol.

Mirana leaped and it just followed perfectly. The Sun Ray was also like lagging and hacking all the time.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Liquid is really going to be in trouble though if they keep taking these Pyrrhic fights, they are still a push lineup... AA doing so much work though.

Richard "Chokemaster" Lewis on Dota vs. CSGO tournaments.

Was immediately deleted off r/dota2, *insert popgaf statement about queen dota dying, being a subpar game, or something like that*.

rlewis should really just crawl in to bed and only eat and sleep for a few years so I can more easily ignore his existence.

Chris R

Looking at the schedule, the lower losers bracket is screwed. Complexity/VP winner plays EG, and then whoever wins that set has to play Newbee/Alliance/Secret RIGHT away, no break.

bulba playing more like old universe than universe right now, those are some pinpoint chronos

Universe won every relevant trophy, might be supersaturated at this point and is likely post-prime at his age (26 or 27) . People need to cut him some slack. Prime Universe is clearly a better player than Bulba, but fair play to Bulba for performing on a level acceptable for EG.

mellz

I'm watching the replay and when he sun rays he stops right clicking and it just follows the target.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
the fuck was that eg lmao

diving t1 and t2 for the tanky prophet when you're still fucking losing and the enemy has a tusk :windrunnerfacepalm:

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Richard "Chokemaster" Lewis on Dota vs. CSGO tournaments.

Was immediately deleted off r/dota2, *insert popgaf statement about queen dota dying, being a subpar game, or something like that*.

the only lie that i detect is that csgo is a more fun game to watch, the rest is scalding hot tea

Similarly back and forth as Newbee v OG game #2. Really fun although this game clearly seems more sloppy. Sumail's buyback into a double kill was a pretty game changing decision. I thought that was a tilt rage GG buyback but it turned out really well.

they're going to put Fear back on carry for a TI elimination match and surprise everyone. just playing the long game

Honestly, why don't they do it? Aui was likely the best position 4 at the time and he might still be. Fear was a very reliable carry with superior decisions to what Aui is delivering so far. I'm sure Aui is very efficient at hitting creeps and maintaining a high GPM but on carries that get involved rather early like LC or Slardar, I find myself underwhelmed with him more often than not.

I mean, I'm sure these guys are not idiots and there is a shitload of money at stake when TI comes around so clearly they have something in mind.

aeolist

Banned
Honestly, why don't they do it? Aui was likely the best position 4 at the time and he might still be. Fear was a very reliable carry with superior decisions to what Aui is delivering so far. I'm sure Aui is very efficient at hitting creeps and maintaining a high GPM but on carries that get involved rather early like LC or Slardar, I find myself underwhelmed with him more often than not.

I mean, I'm sure these guys are not idiots and there is a shitload of money at stake when TI comes around so clearly they have something in mind.

i think fear just wants to play support now

Top Bottom