• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

i think fear just wants to play support now

I'm not sure how relevant that will be when there are millions of dollars at stake, as I said. Unless his desire to play support prevents him from playing a good carry.

That was a really strange performance by EG. They did not look world class there.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Yeah, I don't get the Aui carry position either. I've just not seen super-great decision-making overall on his part.

Fear definitely has made mistakes (such as on his anti-mage at times) but Aui seems unused to the role or something.

i think fear just wants to play support now

This is like the only explanation I can see. He's definitely had some good times as position 4, although I've seen some equally shaky performances.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yeah that aui blink into chrono actually lost them the game

they were pulling ahead and could start taking fights outside of their base to secure the map and continue the snowball, but instead they decided to focus everything on a fucking dk with like 4k hp and 40+ armor and then aui blinked into chrono with him rofl

Bulba for some reason being outside of the base and wasting chrono on DK(just to save his own life???) was also a huge game loser, EG completely fell apart there.

KingKong

I'm not sure how relevant that will be when there are millions of dollars at stake, as I said. Unless his desire to play support prevents him from playing a good carry.

That was a really strange performance by EG. They did not look world class there.

Iirc its less wants to and more that its easier on his hand than carry, which I dont really get cause it seems like earth spirit requires a lot more movement than a jugg or whatever.

Iirc its less wants to and more that its easier on his hand than carry, which I dont really get cause it seems like earth spirit requires a lot more movement than a jugg or whatever.

Oh I understand. I could actually see that being a reason. It might have to do with the APM that is usually higher on farming heroes as opposed to other roles regardless of how mechanically demanding the position #4 hero is. In my experience (yasp data) anyway.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

probably has to do with how he's used to last hitting/farming on a carry where you're constantly spamming stop click stop click stop click whereas when he plays a support or roamer he can be much more deliberate with his clicks and combos roaming around the map

shira

Compentium time
pwou69d.gif

Low Tier
wearing a tie is like having a little baby constantly choking you

i enjoy a powerful man choking me as much as the next person, but when its a little baby its just unenjoyable.

Fuck clients

yall joke but He's very powerful

nobody understands Him and then suddenly His FIST is rearranging your colon because where did your resistance go??????

play him mid

G.ZZZ

most successful ET games hes played as a support actually

embrace it

What items do you get? Do you still get tranquils - soul ring?

Cause i do but with the max stomp build it seems a bit excess on mana. It still allow you to sorta farm waves so i guess it's still a good build.

Top Bottom