• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

NotLikeThis

id like to thank bounch and demoli for winning our hour long grudgematch

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2358653655

No ethereal blade
bounty-wag.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I think Bastion was at his best when he had his frontal shield but didn't have his full 360 degree swivel. He was strong from the front, but if you flanked him you could kill him without him spinning around and unloading in your dumb face, or at the very least it would force him to change back into sentry mode to flee or try and fight you. As he is now it's impossible for most of the flanking heroes (Tracer, Pharah, Reaper) to kill him because he out dps's them badly. I'd rather him be easier to kill for those 3 flanking heroes than the 2 snipers trying to duck in and out of cover taking pot shots at him.

image.php

Ah Cowri avatar! I recently finished Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.
cry.gif
cry.gif
heart.gif
Cowri?
cBj1LTf.png

I'm glad you liked it though. It's probably my favorite anime of all time, and I've been watching anime for like 30 years now. Russ T and TUSR both watched it after I gushed about it and they both liked it too.
smile.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Alliance with the TI3 draft. Looks like another quick 0-2...

LiQuid!

Secret is still clearly the superior team, Alliance's days are numbered.

Hylian7

9tEsW0f.gif

actually the best gif ive ever seen
This is probably just my limited experience talking, but wouldn't Honzo and Widowmaker just get fucked by him? He's going to spot them and mow them down. With ults they can absolutely beat him, but that isn't all the time.

I do think Roadhog (hook pulls him to you and out of turret mode) and Reaper are worth mentioning (easy to get behind him).

I do still think that if any aspect of Bastion needs a nerf, it's the fact that transitioning reloads for BOTH forms. So you can fire in turret, revert, heal behind wall, repeat.

This is probably just my limited experience talking, but wouldn't Honzo and Widowmaker just get fucked by him? He's going to spot them and mow them down. With ults they can absolutely beat him, but that isn't all the time.

I do think Roadhog (hook pulls him to you and out of turret mode) and Reaper are worth mentioning (easy to get behind him).

I do still think that if any aspect of Bastion needs a nerf, it's the fact that transitioning reloads for BOTH forms. So you can fire in turret, revert, heal behind wall, repeat.

You could jiggle peek

Top Bottom