• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Qvoth

guess i reverse jinxed them lol
let's be honest here, even if they can beat alliance, there's no way they can get pass newbee

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ya but who's going to be not gooder?! My reverse doomsaying didn't help Alliance win like it did against CoL. I'm legit scared now.

Demoli

No ethereal blade
bounty-wag.gif

Mate physical damage wasn't our problem that game.

When does Newbee play again?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
First pick Rubick? Did S4 misclick? I'm fucking outta here, fuck pro dota actually. PEACE OUT BITCHES

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
That was not great communication between the team and it's been like that since they joined.

Call was completely off.

GG, call it already. Go home. Disband. Go play overwatch or something.

LiQuid!

SECRET FANFUCKS HAVE SEVERAL SEATS

tears.gif
tears.gif
tears.gif
tears.gif

DOUBLE AGENT UNIVERSE PUTTING IN THAT WORK

tears.gif
tears.gif
tears.gif
tears.gif

LONG LIVE GOODGAME AGENCY

tears.gif
tears.gif
tears.gif
tears.gif

[A]

tears.gif
tears.gif
tears.gif
tears.gif

shira

In interviews seems Puppey had enough of w33's stupid shit ingame and out. Same with EG, they all wanted out from ppd. It was basically EG staff working overtime to poach aui and bulba. So that team is just as fucked up personality wise.

With current Secret at least all 5 players want to be there

Top Bottom