• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So it's going to be like the portal 2 arg? no matter how hard we try, it's going to get finished when they want it to.

Oh well, I will just play actual dota instead.

shira

You don't think a master troll couldn't fabricate in-game messages

rofl
Ci8SafFWEAAhCL9.png:large

kvk1

Why would you need a mouse that tells you your cool downs when you can look at the bottom of your screen?

lmao good luck getting back that nanosecond moving your eyes to the bottom of the screen

i've already blinked in and ravaged your entire team

ez mid

So with the "disable heroes for 75/100/125 seconds" quest does throwing daggers at people as PA count or does it have to be stuns/roots/etc?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I remember last year's films being not so impressive.

There was only one good short?

Wok

I practice Meepo on a smurf. Currently sitting at about 50 games. I casually checked my Yasp ranking and I am there in the 97th percentile. 1015th best Meepo.

I think it tells a lot about the hero: most pickers have no clue how to play him. I find it quite strange as the hero is quite simpler than other heroes, for instance not as demanding as Invoker.

Edit: Or it is just that most players do not play Meepo. Rankings reset quarterly:

Rankings still reset quarterly, so the current round of rankings will reset again on June 1. Consider the next two weeks a sort of "trial run" of the new system.

Some of the good players are abusing the fact that Dragon Lance is way too cost effective. Easy to close the game with a little advantage, easy to fight from behind:

M.D

Again? He's the worst carry among all T1 teams.

They had good control on the game when they pushed mid and suddenly notail decided to dive into the enemy base with tier 2 mid still standing, forcing fly on the dazzle and the rest of the team to follow him which resulted in a 3 vs 5 fight and OG losing 2 rax

I dunno what's going on with notail and especially moon, like this last team fight he blinks out the base and initiates a team fight all by himself with the other guys clearly not being aware. He did something similar in Epicenter.

They had good control on the game when they pushed mid and suddenly notail decided to dive into the enemy base with tier 2 mid still standing, forcing fly on the dazzle and the rest of the team to follow him which resulted in a 3 vs 5 fight and OG losing 2 rax

I dunno what's going on with notail and especially moon, like this last team fight he blinks out the base and initiates a team fight all by himself with the other guys clearly not being aware. He did something similar in Epicenter.

lmao did they lose off of that?

Top Bottom