• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
what is a Jiggle peak

is it safe to google

The answer to this is always yes because Google is PG trash.

You should be asking if it's safe to Bing, and the answer is absolutely not.

M.D

yay welcome back M.D

dqnpgTE.gif

Thank you!

Also, I'm playing dota again after months of not really touching it and I'm soooo bad at carrying right now. It's to the point where I feel like a liability to my team at my shitty bracket.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
On my main account I have never played Anti Mage, Meepo, or Lone Druid.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
you guys have heroes you havent played in years?

HfGlslk.png

maybe its time to go back
templar-shifty.gif

ioCMaTk.png

Naga Siren and Dark Seer too, but they weren't conveniently close to these 3 trash cans on my dotabuff profile because I've played multiple games them.

kionedrik

Will I be banished if I say I've never played WoW?

Blizzard cinematics always looked good. I remember really liking them in the original starcraft.

BHK3

Banned
Are all the map terrains geometrically identical?

They aren't, there are a few small spots where the map and whats underneath are different. My friend had an issue where he placed a ward on the radiant riverside midlane and it was in the river, but the ward was visually on the cliff. This was the new international map.

http://puu.sh/oZaP8/6379e65eef.jpg
http://puu.sh/oZaSn/a42d781998.jpg

Where his crosshair is, the ward just goes through what looks like the cliff and is actually in the river.

Kopite

would you cosplay arthas and bang an illidan crossplay?

yes/no
I'd bang a girl wearing a Pudge cosplay. Although tbf my last time was just last month so I shouldn't be complaining.

Btw, Starcraft 1 cinematics were great, especially those when the humans came across the Zerg.

LiQuid!

Will I be banished if I say I've never played WoW?

Blizzard cinematics always looked good. I remember really liking them in the original starcraft.

Nah, WoW is shit. Destroyed MMOs by making them single player. You aren't missing out on anything.

Hylian7

I'm just going to nominate Slark for ban every game. So irritating when your safelane is getting destroyed in less than 5 minutes and you get no help with it.

Also I did not like WoW.

kionedrik

I think he's referring to the fact that you can apparently clear most of the content in the game now without ever really interacting with anyone. I never really got into WoW so I don't know if that's actually true or an exaggeration.

Isn't that true to practically all MMOs? The only one I played was GW2 and apart from dungeons I did everything alone.

Hylian7

Someone said supposedly you can't calibrate above something like 4500, is that actually true? (I'm referring to the TI calibration)

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Yeah, Slark got a lot of benefit out of an early echo saber for trades.

That + a basher means sad times for most squishy heroes.

Top Bottom