• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

lost to fucking sunsfan

time to quit

dsgouadhfoihadsjgkearghaerh

CYSnu2U.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Hopefully I wake up in time. Not even going to risk the system freezing up, just grabbing Finals first.

shira

https://twitter.com/StarGame_US/status/717948751315230721 said:
StarGame
‏@StarGame_US
#Dota2 rumor has it that Sylar carry and Burning to offlane

disappear.gif

grave.gif
TI chances, hello open qualifiers

LOL black^ on some Lebanese stack.

CfbmDYQWwAAA1cn.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My boy Forest Whittaker lookin like a boss tho.

Red UFO

Matched with a dude who instapicks slark, feeds and say "my from Iran have net problem." We lose.

Get matched with him AGAIN, he instapicks Invoker, we lose.

k then

Matched with a dude who instapicks slark, feeds and say "my from Iran have net problem." We lose.

k then
Sounded familiar up until he picked invoker. Thought my alter ego might have picked up my legacy.

k then

Why didn't you dodge? I remember being paired up with a dude who picked safe lane Ogre, told us to relax bcuz he gon carry ez and we of course lost super hard. Got matched with him the next game (even though my buddy and I reported him) and I immediately dodged.

Red UFO

Why didn't you dodge? I remember being paired up with a dude who picked safe lane Ogre, told us to relax bcuz he gon carry ez and we of course lost super hard. Got matched with him the next game (even though my buddy and I reported him) and I immediately dodged.
Didn't think to honestly, I should have in hind sight.

I can't go this year, so it will be kind of nice to be able to sit back and watch the train wreck without being invested. Good luck all.

Chris R

Did the HTTPS option for the site blow up or something? I thought the entire thing was down, which would be bad in about an hours time :(

traveler

Not Wario
Still no bundle option on ticketmaster. Hope this shows up before the actual scramble.

Edit: just saw the note in Shira's faq. Hope going for both doesn't end up costing me both.

Top Bottom