• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ah, ticketmaster with that cock tease.

"Hey you. Yeah, we got your ticket, just pay up... PSYCH, its gone!"

shira

youre actually going to TI6?

thought we couldnt get international ticket delivery and needed to be there in person?

edit: i got mine.

I bought tickets, idk if I can actually afford a $4000 vacation

Patience
VDV8zBn.png

traveler

Not Wario
Phones and browser :(

Mobile app goes through the queue faster for some reason, but doesnt succeed on payment. Get the error on purchase each time.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Phones and browser :(

Mobile app goes through the queue faster for some reason, but doesnt succeed on payment. Get the error on purchase each time.
Might explain. Hoped mobile cart would sync to desktop site, but no.
Trying mobile site as well now too.
I wonder if these guys have actually gotten any or are just pre-emptively putting the listings up.
both

shira

It's like a reward for all the idiots I'm matched with in dumpster tier

OSfrog Vindication OSfrog Karma OSfrog Balance OSfrog

traveler

Not Wario
Looks like everyone's on the same interval/there's some standard timeout behavior that's actually showing as if we got tickets. I got the same thing the exact same time you two did. Again.

traveler

Not Wario
This is the first time in the past four years I'm 100% definitely going, and it's also the first time in the past four years I haven't gotten a ticket immediately lol. Figures.

Tobe

ive beeen waiting for more than 15 min this fucking countdown hasnt gone down a single min in fact it has gotten more minutes cause it started at 8

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
failed three more times on mobile

so mobile definitely is the best for actually getting a ticket in your cart, but it keeps failing at checkout (my desktop and laptop have been on the search loop for over 20 minutes)

traveler

Not Wario
failed three more times on mobile

so mobile definitely is the best for actually getting a ticket in your cart, but it keeps failing at checkout (my desktop and laptop have been on the search loop for over 20 minutes)

Yup. exact same experience here. Over 10 failed tries now.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
aight so anyone that wants tickets in the second wave, you have to go mobile imo

BOmJVpz.gif

i had a desktop and a laptop stuck on searching for over 45 minutes (and then fail) while my phone got into checkout at least 10 times and then finally worked at the end, phones definitely skip ahead in the queue it's just a matter of searching enough times until you get past the checkout error

mobile app worked for me, haz reporting mobile site worked for him

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
nice

dont forget to bring my presents
I'll bring all of them rofl
Party in TUSR's hotel room
Did they get their shit together? I'm in one of the waits.
I think it might have been last wave I'm getting faster not founds now.
Mobile > Desktop.
Mobile SITE worked for me. Mobile app failed checkout 10 times. Mobile site failed once then worked after 10:40. Desktop site never gave me option to even buy tickets. Gave up on the app, but maybe it sorted itself out.

Top Bottom