• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

manfestival

grats quesa! your hard work and dedication has paid off friend
misc-moneybag.gif
misc-moneybag.gif

Hylian7

Booked my hotel for TI6, I found another hotel that was cheaper nightly rate than the one I actually booked, then I went to check out and the fees made it MORE expensive in total than the other one. LOL

The hotel I pretty much right near the Seattle Center though, so no bus fees.

Artanisix

Booked my hotel for TI6, I found another hotel that was cheaper nightly rate than the one I actually booked, then I went to check out and the fees made it MORE expensive in total than the other one. LOL

The hotel I pretty much right near the Seattle Center though, so no bus fees.

what hotel you staying at hylian and how much you pay, im stilll looking for one

Hylian7

what hotel you staying at hylian and how much you pay, im stilll looking for one

Holiday Inn near Seattle Center, $245, cheapest one that was not some sketchy motel with horrible reviews (granted there are only like two of those near Seattle Center). <1 mile from the arena, so I'm walking.

Really depends on what you want. I'm personally not comfortable with AirBNB, but it's really cheap and if you're fine with it, go for that.

Another option is getting something way out from Downtown, but keep in mind you might just end up paying the difference in transportation, depending on if busses run out there or not.

anyone want the PA from the collector's cache?
I like the trade with the Zeus set
cm-vi1.gif

Oh... is there a new gifting restriction?
Guess I'm stuck with this PA set.... :|

Hylian7

Is there something wrong with the servers today?

I've had like three games in a row where someone DC'd and abandoned before the horn and it was poor network conditions. I had one yesterday where I just randomly lagged out and got disconnectd and it counted me as abandoned before I could even reconnect. It gave it poor network conditions though.

M.D

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME

I'm in a party with demoli and the game crashed on me, I reconnect and wanted to re-join the party but that button where that usually is leads me to watch my own game while people are picking and I can't quit it because there's no quit button yet, and then it forces me out of the game and tells me I can't search because I either abandoned or didn't accept in time

DrPizza

Banned
Oh my. Good that Soe is doing ESL, I wish she was invited to more events.

PkxQkO8.jpg

I wish that Doge courier wasn't so hard to get. Sometimes I really do hate Volvo's gambling.

Given that WW is an INT support and Phoenix is an STR support, does that mean Zapdos will be an AGI support? Possibly a carry so you could put all three in the one lane?

Given that WW is an INT support and Phoenix is an STR support, does that mean Zapdos will be an AGI support? Possibly a carry so you could put all three in the one lane?

Zapdos is a bulky mixed sweeper.

High agi gain, high base str, mid level int.

Right click carry with PBAoE spells. Ult restores a bit of health and gives lightning-themed blademail for a time.

So this is apparently a thing:

https://giant.gfycat.com/CostlyFeminineAfricanwilddog.webm

To replicate this, Nightmare an enemy, have a teammate of that enemy Lotus Orb themselves and attack that teammate. This also works with the Nightmare from Bane's Aghs.

This is definitely a bug, my friend learned today in a match that this was a thing.

Wait, So the nightmare that affects Bane is technically cast by Sven 2 right? So if Sven 1 takes nightmare back from Sven 2 and an ally of Bane uses lotus and Attacks Bane you could end up with 4 nightmares up at the same time?
If so you could have 10 nightmares up at the same time.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
They should add a version of Specter to Overwatch. Press Q and a copy of your hero shows up next to every enemy and kills them. I'd play that.

Top Bottom