• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

inkls

Rogue One

Star Wars Disney

rofl

no no no no no

you see it's lucasfilm not disney because

and bringing in a second director to helm the reshoots and rewrite parts of the script is rly common and singals A-OK

its always been planned to reshoot 50% of the film like over 3 years ago was in the works

dont panic lucasfilm ordered this in complete control disney has no power here

/s

Wait, did something new popup about that apart from the reshooting?

Russ T

Banned
I can understand that, but what about Void winning the remodel at TI4? He didn't really need a new model, and had plenty of cosmetics. Void was in the meta at that time, but last year Zeus won arcana and wasn't necessarily in. In TI4, PA got arcana, and didn't have a bad model and had plenty of cosmetics.

i didn't vote for void or pa

also since they both looked fine, the comparison makes no sense

aui's gonna get kicked again, sigh

as long as CHUAN, the best dota player, keeps slaying then things will be fine.

CHUAN is amazing

I want CHUAN to win TI again

kionedrik

Rz26DLU.png

They aren't champion's league final numbers but we're getting there.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Crazy how fast the shuffle starts. It isn't even a post-Major shuffle anymore, they're already moving players around the day they get eliminated...

I wonder if the Team Secret brand is ever going to not be synonymous with abject failure...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Crazy how fast the shuffle starts. It isn't even a post-Major shuffle anymore, they're already moving players around the day they get eliminated...

I wonder if the Team Secret brand is ever going to not be synonymous with abject failure...

Er, the Rosters are locked until after TI6. Unless EG/Secret are willing to admit they have no shot of being invited, or don't think they will perform well anyway.

EG may be able to put Zai in their team, since he is technically a standin.

shira

Er, the Rosters are locked until after TI6. Unless EG/Secret are willing to admit they have no shot of being invited, or don't think they will perform well anyway.

TI champ autoinvite.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

well they did get 2nd place at the first major and then 1st at the most recent one... and then they threw it away

I think you're right in that they might hurt their chances of an invite, but I guess the rationale behind the team changes is still "Well if we keep the team together we might get invited but we clearly won't win TI". And even though just the invite spot is worth a chunk of $$$ it clearly pales in comparison to first place.

Maybe the thought is "If we can't win through the qualifiers there's no way we're going to be able to win TI anyway".

I'm actually so sad to see the ArtEEzy bromance collapse in flames.

misc-fEEd.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think you're right in that they might hurt their chances of an invite, but I guess the rationale behind the team changes is still "Well if we keep the team together we might get invited but we clearly won't win TI". And even though just the invite spot is worth a chunk of $$$ it clearly pales in comparison to first place.

Maybe the thought is "If we can't win through the qualifiers there's no way we're going to be able to win TI anyway".

I'm actually so sad to see the ArtEEzy bromance collapse in flames.

misc-fEEd.png

Personally I think the medicine Secret needs is to actually play in some online leagues. They get directly invited to all these events, but the knocked out almost immediately. Because most of these event now have super short group stages, they are playing like 2 to 3 matches tops at each event. Going though the qualifiers of a tournament with a somewhat lengthy group stage would be really good to prep. Scrims do not seem to be working well enough.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I seem to have been somehow put on the IT mailing list of a 3rd party client today, and am now getting a ton of irrelevant emails. Trying to get them to stop, but looking though them, this part is a bit concerning, considering it was reported by a physical bank:
colleagues reported when dialing 911 it was not transferring the call to the 911 dispatch center

You can go on about talking about your lina balls.
fire.gif

Red UFO

Personally I think the medicine Secret needs is to actually play in some online leagues. They get directly invited to all these events, but the knocked out almost immediately. Because most of these event now have super short group stages, they are playing like 2 to 3 matches tops at each event. Going though the qualifiers of a tournament with a somewhat lengthy group stage would be really good to prep. Scrims do not seem to be working well enough.
Yeah, as cliche as it sounds, the hunger for success is clearly just not there I think. Maybe they need to stop softening them up with that ridiculous house and shit.

Top Bottom