• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

horse.gif

shira

shira plz explain yourself

I often buy a 2nd courier if our main gets sniped or I see that people are close to buying late game items with the main courier already out of base.

If anything I can practice switching out items on the fly like in a 7-8 slot scenario

I often buy a 2nd courier if our main gets sniped or I see that people are close to buying late game items with the main courier already out of base.

If anything I can practice switching out items on the fly like in a 7-8 slot scenario

disciple of ee

lmao going off on pudge is fun and surprisingly ez when your supports have stuns

I lost my game as a solo support pos 5 as it but bam, rubinch/fissure mama and I'm carrying? hook op

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
also, dota 2's AA is a crime, the amount of detail that it wipes off textures, yikes

Can u post some comparison shots?? I'm trying to maintain the illusion that I've uninstalled this shit game so I can't go look for myself.

The M.O.B

Only thing worse than having to play with a raging idiot, is having to play with them the very next game. I should have reported him the first time, but I guess winning blinded me.

shira

The thing about Major LANs is that we see International LAN play. If it's just China v China in the top 3 or top 4 I can watch that any weekend.

mfw when the only american left is moonmeander
necro-gum.gif

He is Canadian

he is from canada, and considers himself NA?
probably should've written NA instead, will change

I thing he was born in SEA, but dodged army duty or something from Malaysia or Singapore. One of the reasons he couldn't play in Nanyang. idk leddit rumor

Twookie

also go OG

I thing he was born in SEA, but dodged army duty or something from Malaysia or Singapore. One of the reasons he couldn't play in Nanyang. idk leddit rumor

his parents are from Malaysia, dont think he is

I might be wrong though

Gaaraz

Hey guys, my UI seems kinda screwy, things including:

- On the main DotA page when there's a video playing, it continues to play the audio into my game
- I cannot view my favourite heros, clicking on any of the hero filters doesn't do anything
- In the shop, if I click the filters at the top (Common, Support, Caster etc) nothing happens.

Any ideas please?

yarden24

Why not? Why care about the nationalities of the teams lmao.

its not nationalities so much as personalities, people grow to like players because they stream/have interviews/shitpost on reddit.

because the Chinese have different social media and generally dont know English western dota fans cant identify with them.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Can u post some comparison shots?? I'm trying to maintain the illusion that I've uninstalled this shit game so I can't go look for myself.

new map with AA:

dota2aa6tkx6.png

new map without AA:

dota2noaaocka8.png

spring map with AA:

dota2aa21ys6w.png

spring map without AA:

dota2noaa276sif.png

lots of fine detail on e.g. ground textures just gets blurred out

[edit] a third comparison, look particulary at the pock-marked ground in the middle of the screen

with AA:

dota2aa30duqm.png

without AA:

dota2noaa3a7unq.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ur right the textures do blue out but man those jaggies r unsightly

edit: the tree textures on the 2nd map with AA on, holy shit so bad. Looks like when you run an SNES emulator with super dumbfuck texture filtering on it and makes the game look like play doh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Ur right the textures do blue out but man those jaggies r unsightly

if dota 2 played nicely with supersampling that would be a [ s l a y ] but unfortunately it seems to hate it.

naughty dog need to write a paper on their AA method for uncharted 4 because it's actually incredible and i would use it in every game i could

Hylian7

Can anyone in here explain the Crash Bandicoot obsession? The games are alright, but don't seem super amazing like everyone seems to be hyping a potential return of Crash.

Twookie

guess i can cheer for EG again

Can anyone in here explain the Crash Bandicoot obsession? The games are alright, but don't seem super amazing like everyone seems to be hyping a potential return of Crash.

it was one of my favorite games when growing up, so hell yeah i'd want a new one
also the fact that there isn't a lot of that type of game on the market right now

they've been teasing it for some time too

Top Bottom