• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

fr0st

Banned
So how do you get the big points right down the middle? Two of my balls fell onto the extra armor thing
Not even sure if its possible. Also when you start the drops the game already decides what youre gonna get... The animation is just there to fuck with you lol.

gai_shain

Not even sure if its possible. Also when you start the drops the game already decides what youre gonna get... The animation is just there to fuck with you lol.

well yeah thats obvious. I just thought hitting the barrier removes it for the balls following, if they just respawn every time I dont see how its possible to hit the 25k(?) one

shira

got 750, 500, 3000

nice nice

tfw when you get 100 and CM says jackpot
charm_smile.gif

got all the components aside from the graphics card for my new build

buy an EVGA psu for the first time
open the box
this is what i get

rNanb8w.png

Hylian7

Those fireballs are so rigged. It goes straight down the middle and then skitters over to 500. Next time it's 100, next time it almost goes in 24000, then goes in the 750 next to it.

got all the components aside from the graphics card for my new build

buy an EVGA psu for the first time
open the box
this is what i get

It's like the kids and their cracked phones: It gives it character.

xanavi

I've always wondered what kind of person uses a DND door hanger. I mean, clearly someone in the marketing divisions over at these companies thinks people actually use these things but I've never seen it. Maybe they're for people who are playing video games in their hotel rooms?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the way that my new motherboard has leds literally built into the pcb that glow when it's on

who asked for this???

shira

Twitch Stream
Youtube Stream
Steam Broadcast

1. Lower Bracket2 Bo3 (Elimination)
DC vs VGR
t1465437600z1.png

2. Lower Bracket2 Bo3 (Elimination)
LGD vs Empire
t1465449600z1.png

3. Upper Bracket2 Bo3
MVP vs OG
t1465461600z1.png

4. Upper Bracket2 Bo3
Newbee vs Fnatic
t1465473600z1.png

VODS
Missed any games?
Full-day Twitch VOD's (not mobile friendly - full day broadcast ~10-12 hours)
Full-day Youtube VOD's (not mobile friendly - full day broadcast ~10-12 hours)
Single Match Youtube VOD's (mobile friendly - each game is available for individual viewing ~30-80 minutes)
Download the games in the free Dota 2 client for full access to each player's perspective and free camera views (Caster audio may be glitched)

Chris R

I've always wondered what kind of person uses a DND door hanger. I mean, clearly someone in the marketing divisions over at these companies thinks people actually use these things but I've never seen it. Maybe they're for people who are playing video games in their hotel rooms?

Roommates.

Fucking roommates.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
MY BIOS JUST TIED TO SET MY DRAM VOLTAGE TO 2V just because i clicked an 'ez tune' thing in the BIOS to see what it did. like jesus what the fuck???? intel say NO MORE THAN 1.6V AND THE COMPUTER HAD TRIED TO SET ITSELF TO 2V. i thought my shiny new computer had managed to brick itself.

seriously though, if this had killed my computer would it have been instant? it wouldn't boot afterwards at first, took a few times and then said 'voltage surge protection enabled, overclock failed', saw that it tried to do in the BIOS, shit myself a bit and then reset everything to default. i ran a stress test a few times and it seems okay?

never never use the automatic overclock shit. I've never encountered one (across 3 mobos) that doesn't give me a BSOD right off the bat.

What MoBo/CPU do you have?

Top Bottom