• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

you finally manage to pee?
lol!

And put it like this: I'm old enough to remember the Cleveland Browns being really fucking good with Bernie Kosar at QB.

But part of this is why I remain as positive as I can be in these team games. I've been an executive officer in 30,000 member organizations before. I've facilitated talks to train and advise young leaders. I know to some degree what works when it comes to communicating between people to maximize everyone's success. Toxcicity tilts and personality conflicts between talented individuals can sink companies and projects. That's why I hope these guys find the council they need to maximize their success. Even attending some basic leadership seminars would be great for them all. Because again, it's more than the technical proficiency that makes for success in a team endeavor.

Forgive spelling errors over these last few. Typing on cell phone out here in LA.

33 here. I don't even think I'm the oldest guy on this thread either. I'd assume Matt/Dr Pizza are slightly older than me?
Indeed, but there are very few of us. Most are much younger than us.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i remember when tusr invited normalfish to cs

and then de-invited normalfish to cs

qvpKQgs.gif

BHK3

Banned
black forever is my hero of dota 2

I'm conflicted, I've read tons of things about him being a giant toxic dick which is why he's forever teamless, but his analyzing and streams are good. How can they be good but once the LANs get going you turn rotten? Is it the EE Syndrome where he's like loud and abrasive with a touch of love and respect but Black just fails at it?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm conflicted, I've read tons of things about him being a giant toxic dick which is why he's forever teamless, but his analyzing and streams are good. How can they be good but once the LANs get going you turn rotten? Is it the EE Syndrome where he's like loud and abrasive with a touch of love and respect but Black just fails at it?
I think the likes of black and kuro don't take pressure when losing very well, which they are not really under real pressure when streaming or casting.

Black also comes across as someone who is just not a team player, and falls flat.

Hey, I had a thought. If James is an ass and Valve won't be working with him again, what happens with Diabotical if it ever comes out? Does it just not go on Steam or something?

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Hey, I had a thought. If James is an ass and Valve won't be working with him again, what happens with Diabotical if it ever comes out? Does it just not go on Steam or something?

Valve let a game back on Steam after the developer threatened to kill Gaben.

I think James is fine.

Hylian7

Meepo v Viper in the Arcana Vote is so close that I singlehandedly just swung it from Viper to Meepo with 11 votes btw.
I voted in each matchup, then distributed the rest of my votes among Tinker , Earth Spirit, and Meepo.

Honestly I am surprised it is even a contest between Viper and Meepo. Meepo arcana would be a thousand times more interesting.

Twookie

Honestly I am surprised it is even a contest between Viper and Meepo. Meepo arcana would be a thousand times more interesting.

while it would be more interesting, arcana might mean that viper would finally be able to get items /skins
the only reason i could i think of, or that there is a lot of people that like to play viper?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

"won't be working with him again" is not the same as "won't take a cut of all his game sales"

Hylian7

while it would be more interesting, arcana might mean that viper would finally be able to get items /skins
the only reason i could i think of, or that there is a lot of people that like to play viper?
Yeah, more people play Viper then Meepo for sure. I can see voting for Viper so he gets a new model. I know I put a lot of votes into Jakiro for that reason.

DrPizza

Banned
Na`Vi are fucking back.

Showing good resilience and great teamwork. Liquid is gonna be tough though.

33 here. I don't even think I'm the oldest guy on this thread either. I'd assume Matt/Dr Pizza are slightly older than me?

I'm 35.

I voted in each matchup, then distributed the rest of my votes among Tinker , Earth Spirit, and Meepo.

Viper desperately needs a remodel and hats, though.

Quesa

I kind of agree with something Imp said in the other thread: the series was fun to watch but I can't help but think Liquid/OG/MVP/Newbee would have stomped either team 2-0.

Russ T

Banned
you're not a little anime girl?

what the fuck

can confirm that despite his age he is in fact a little anime girl

here's the thing tho

meepo already looks awesome and has multiple sets with cool items

viper looks like SHIT and needs a reskin: something this arcana would accomplish

Hylian7

can confirm that despite his age he is in fact a little anime girl

here's the thing tho

meepo already looks awesome and has multiple sets with cool items

viper looks like SHIT and needs a reskin: something this arcana would accomplish
I can understand that, but what about Void winning the remodel at TI4? He didn't really need a new model, and had plenty of cosmetics. Void was in the meta at that time, but last year Zeus won arcana and wasn't necessarily in. In TI4, PA got arcana, and didn't have a bad model and had plenty of cosmetics.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Rogue One

Star Wars Disney

rofl

no no no no no

you see it's lucasfilm not disney because

and bringing in a second director to helm the reshoots and rewrite parts of the script is rly common and singals A-OK

its always been planned to reshoot 50% of the film like over 3 years ago was in the works

dont panic lucasfilm ordered this in complete control disney has no power here

/s

Top Bottom